Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ble

Warstory: Thank you, yes, you!

3 minutes ago, Dakoth said:

Who is it that owns the accounts with Sockpuppet, dordinger, and zenjah on them?

Those are me.

IhhQKY6.gif

HoA stragglers offered Bzra assistance of a full meta group.  Nuk was part of that effort but he committed too early.  The only thing he did was hunt and kill Kitem.

The only claim you can make is that your faction stacks horrible strategic decisions on top of horrible composition and then gets salty about it.

Or that we hack heal ToLs.

Posted (edited)

I can claim that Balance creates spy accounts and did so well before the guerilla warfare employed by Chaos. This was literally just verified by jah.

By the way who was it that accused you of that? I’m just curious because I know it wasn’t me and because of that I know you can’t prove it was.

Edited by Dakoth

Jah I’m just curious when I can expect an answer to my question. I have to admit that after all your badgering of gracen you were doing and the quick response to claim those characters I didn’t think I’d have to wait this long.

Yes we make spy accounts.  It’s a necessary and prudent part of the game.  Info is important but spies are easily worked around and marginalized if you’re not bad.

Interesting yet you complain about a guerilla warfare tactic that was literally used at the Boston Tea Party.

seems to be the pot calling the kettle black. I mean you could have put groups together much earlier than you did to combat that, but you didn’t. Why?

Just now, Dakoth said:

Interesting yet you complain about a guerilla warfare tactic that was literally used at the Boston Tea Party.

seems to be the pot calling the kettle black. I mean you could have put groups together much earlier than you did to combat that, but you didn’t. Why?

Literally the Boston custard Tea Party!

52 minutes ago, Dakoth said:

Hmm imagine that, and you believe creating an account to spy is ok why?

The devs have already commented on spying and if you’re foolish enough to allow it and we don’t violate the short list of no no’s then we are safe. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

4 minutes ago, mandalore said:

The devs have already commented on spying and if you’re foolish enough to allow it and we don’t violate the short list of no no’s then we are safe. 

And the devs also said they weren’t really gung-ho on multiple accounts, but I digress because what Chaos did has never been addressed by the devs. So guess what?

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Dakoth said:

So you’re saying that spy accounts (which the devs have mentioned are part of the game) are the same as exploitive behavior meant to subvert the games structure and manipulate an unintended outcome?  K, yeah, done with you.

Edited by Ble

1 minute ago, Ble said:

So you’re saying that spy accounts (which the devs have mentioned are part of the game) are the same as exploitive behavior meant to subvert the games structure and manipulate an unintended outcome?  K, yeah, done with you.

Interesting spin. So what exactly isn’t exploitive about a spy that can’t be acted against because game mechanics protect them? Talk about pay to win. Buying 2 accounts simply to have 1 to spy.

Again at what point did it occure to you that unlike previous campaigns you would need to do more than the bare minimum to win?

and the short answer is? Yes Ble “play to crush” and all that.

Let's be serious Chaos and Order know Winterblades and HOA are good and organized, not sure why you would even use spies. Kinda puts a taint on your record.

With that being said I hope we do not use spies.

Now a scout/spy class would be a different story.