Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ble

Warstory: Thank you, yes, you!

I have 5 never been used spy accounts.

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

2 minutes ago, mandalore said:

I have 5 never been used spy accounts.

That’s nice so let’s see that’s 5 pay to win accounts, but that really doesn’t matter as the 3 Jah claimed have been used.

1 minute ago, Ble said:

Bzra

Really? This Bzra?

HoA stragglers offered Bzra assistance of a full meta group.  Nuk was part of that effort but he committed too early.  The only thing he did was hunt and kill Kitem.

after all the praise you’ve given to HaX? It was their guild leader that accused you?

1 hour ago, Dakoth said:

Hmm imagine that, and you believe creating an account to spy is ok why?

Because some of my opponents have a tendency to spin falsehoods about me, my guild, and my faction. I started using spy accounts shortly after the Trials began, as a way to provide facts to dispute those falsehoods. There were all kinds of tall tales about Balance outnumbering everyone when the first Trial began. Screenshots of '/faction who' were an effective answer to that.

I wasn't using the alts early in this campaign. Then uXa used Order alts to cap their own outposts to manipulate the capture bonus mechanic. Multiple players on the Chaos faction informed me that they were plotting to do the same to the keep at Roetham, which would have denied us more than a million points. At that point I changed my approach, and sent multiple leveled and geared Chaos alts to watch Roetham at siege time so I would be prepared to try to stop that ploy if it happened.

So long as alt spies are part of the game, and my enemies are using them, I feel it ok for me to use them as well.

IhhQKY6.gif

1 hour ago, Dakoth said:

Jah I’m just curious when I can expect an answer to my question. I have to admit that after all your badgering of gracen you were doing and the quick response to claim those characters I didn’t think I’d have to wait this long.

I asked gracen to support his false claim that we capped keeps with Order alts. Is that not a reasonable thing to do?

And seriously? I can't walk away from the forum for an hour without you "expecting" an immediate answer?

IhhQKY6.gif

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Ble said:

So you guys profusely accused us of hacking and healing a tree.  Ended up, you're just not very good at the game and didn't know Balistas healed.

That was my guild and I, and we have yet to determine if that "heal" is working as intended. Excuse our ignorance but in the 8 months I've played I HAVE NEVER seen ANYONE/THING Heal the tree from 8/10% to 25/30%, over and over, that quickly with 2+ squads beating on it.

No one said Balance was hacking but we did make unfair accusations of foul play, I apologize @Ble. The only other way that amount of healing would have been possible (without there being anyone in the tree room) would have been if people were healing through the floor and most of us know it's possible to damage/heal the tree through the floor. We have seen enemies use this trick before (with our eyes). It wasn't fair to assume. I'm sorry. @Zenjah is mighty, but even he would have needed 3/4 people with him to do that.

That was just literally insane. I know the MKIV fire has been reported but that heal was way too much. We'll check it out, see for ourselves and report a bug if necessary.

Edited by Bzra
grammar

5 minutes ago, Jah said:

Because some of my opponents have a tendency to spin falsehoods about me, my guild, and my faction. I started using spy accounts shortly after the Trials began, as a way to provide facts to dispute those falsehoods. There were all kinds of tall tales about Balance outnumbering everyone when the first Trial began. Screenshots of '/faction who' were an effective answer to that.

I wasn't using the alts early in this campaign. Then uXa used Order alts to cap their own outposts to manipulate the capture bonus mechanic. Multiple players on the Chaos faction informed me that they were plotting to do the same to the keep at Roetham, which would have denied us more than a million points. At that point I changed my approach, and sent multiple leveled and geared Chaos alts to watch Roetham at siege time so I would be prepared to try to stop that ploy if it happened.

So long as alt spies are part of the game, and my enemies are using them, I feel it ok for me to use them as well.

The whole first paragraph is irrelevant as original intent has no bearing on current action.

As for not using the alts earlier in the campaign that again is irrelevant as in previous campaigns sockpuppet was a main stay in Chaos keeps.

as for your alt spies that’s exactly how I feel too which is why I feel no empathy when you whine about what uXa did.

23 minutes ago, Dakoth said:

Really? This Bzra?

HoA stragglers offered Bzra assistance of a full meta group.  Nuk was part of that effort but he committed too early.  The only thing he did was hunt and kill Kitem.

after all the praise you’ve given to HaX? It was their guild leader that accused you?

Dakoth your spending a lot of time trying to pick fights with everyone. Your faction or not 😍 Cant we get along? 

Now on a serious note.

I do have to ask you an honest question cause I'm struggling at following the path this quote went down. "Really? This BZRA?" was that because of the comment about a full meta group assisting?

Just now, Dakoth said:

The whole first paragraph is irrelevant as original intent has no bearing on current action.

As for not using the alts earlier in the campaign that again is irrelevant as in previous campaigns sockpuppet was a main stay in Chaos keeps.

as for your alt spies that’s exactly how I feel too which is why I feel no empathy when you whine about what uXa did.

You asked me a question and I gave you an honest answer to it. What you are actually up to is now apparent.

IhhQKY6.gif

Just now, Jah said:

You asked me a question and I gave you an honest answer to it. What you are actually up to is now apparent.

You gave an honest answer in which you attempted to to spin it so you didn’t look hypocritical.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Dakoth said:

You gave an honest answer in which you attempted to to spin it so you didn’t look hypocritical.

How is it hypocritical to ask people to support their false accusations?

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

It’s hypocritical to complain about uXa “exploring” game mechanics by creating order accounts when you create chaos accounts to spy for siege.

29 minutes ago, Jah said:

Low road. 👍🏼

2 minutes ago, Dakoth said:

It’s hypocritical to complain about uXa “exploring” game mechanics by creating order accounts when you create chaos accounts to spy for siege.

Don’t forget to also protect the keep from another faction possibly taking it. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Dakoth said:

I didn't complain about that. I asked gracen to back up his false claim that we capped keeps with order alts. Given that we did not do that, is it not perfectly reasonable to challenge the claim?

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

2 hours ago, Jah said:

I didn't complain about that. I asked gracen to back up his false claim that we capped keeps with order alts. Given that we did not do that, is it not perfectly reasonable to challenge the claim?

Sounds like you didn't check the vod.