Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ble

Warstory: Thank you, yes, you!

8 hours ago, Jah said:

I didn't complain about that. I asked gracen to back up his false claim that we capped keeps with order alts. Given that we did not do that, is it not perfectly reasonable to challenge the claim?

A legit order group wasn't going to magically appear at the end of the trial. The scoreboard clearly indicated that they didn't exist. So what "more likely outcome" are you talking about?

you didn’t? If a legit Order group didn’t exist in your opinion then that can only mean the ones that did exist were illegitimate. Yet they were acting in a way legit Order groups would act, the points they accumulated went towards Orders tally. They weren’t actually doing anything forbidden. By game mechanics they were in fact “legit” Order groups.

13 hours ago, Ble said:

sry dood, you're not worth the time

Yet it seemed I was worth your time when you started the thread.

whats the matter Ble? Are you one of those guys that talks trash but can’t handle it when it’s shoveled right back at you? Poor little elf, on the bright side I heard Keebler needs elves.

1 hour ago, Dakoth said:

Yet it seemed I was worth your time when you started the thread.

whats the matter Ble? Are you one of those guys that talks trash but can’t handle it when it’s shoveled right back at you? Poor little elf, on the bright side I heard Keebler needs elves.

This thread has some crazy stuff in it. Your assessment is correct. Ble is arrogant, and enjoys being a bully therefore can't handle it when put in his place or proven wrong. I used to poke at him thinking it was in good fun but I have found out people in this game are extremely sensitive and for a PvP crowd get their feelings hurt way to easily. It's a shame really. Someone made a post on MMORPG.com about this community. It is sadly true.

As to the original topic, glad I missed that is all I can say.

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Dakoth said:

A legit order group wasn't going to magically appear at the end of the trial. The scoreboard clearly indicated that they didn't exist. So what "more likely outcome" are you talking about?

you didn’t? If a legit Order group didn’t exist in your opinion then that can only mean the ones that did exist were illegitimate. Yet they were acting in a way legit Order groups would act, the points they accumulated went towards Orders tally. They weren’t actually doing anything forbidden. By game mechanics they were in fact “legit” Order groups.

@oneply was the one who contrasted the Order alts that Chaos players were using with "legit groups." If you want to debate that, debate it with him.

I never debated the legitimacy of what Chaos was doing. I simply worked to stop it because it was an obstacle to my victory.

On 7/19/2019 at 3:48 PM, oneply said:

The hypocrisy is amusing. you had chaos alts in the keep to prevent order from taking it. What if a legit group came in there to take Roetham? You can claim you were only there to stop uxas 2 alts but we know the more likely outcome. 

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

Yes he did jah and you accepted his statement as true and accurate and based your rebuttal on it. As a matter of fact in your rebuttal you never indicated anything other than you agreed with oneply’s assessment of illegitimacy. In fact you doubled down on it by saying “the score board clearly indicated they didn’t exist”, then pasting a screen cap of the score board.

Now that you’ve been called out on your complaining. Complete with quote to show it your reply is “not me, it was oneply.

6 minutes ago, Dakoth said:

Yes he did jah and you accepted his statement as true and accurate and based your rebuttal on it. As a matter of fact in your rebuttal you never indicated anything other than you agreed with oneply’s assessment of illegitimacy. In fact you doubled down on it by saying “the score board clearly indicated they didn’t exist”, then pasting a screen cap of the score board.

Now that you’ve been called out on your complaining. Complete with quote to show it your reply is “not me, it was oneply.

I chose not to debate his choice of words. I notice, you are choosing not to debate it with him either.

You haven't called out my complaint. You have completely ignored the one thing I actually disputed-- gracen's false claim that Balance used Order alts to cap keeps.

IhhQKY6.gif

1 hour ago, whisky said:

This thread has some crazy stuff in it. Your assessment is correct. Ble is arrogant, and enjoys being a bully therefore can't handle it when put in his place or proven wrong. I used to poke at him thinking it was in good fun but I have found out people in this game are extremely sensitive and for a PvP crowd get their feelings hurt way to easily. It's a shame really. Someone made a post on MMORPG.com about this community. It is sadly true.

As to the original topic, glad I missed that is all I can say.

Someone is still salty about losing in a duel after big talking.

30 minutes ago, Jah said:

I chose not to debate his choice of words. I notice, you are choosing not to debate it with him either.

You haven't called out my complaint. You have completely ignored the one thing I actually disputed-- gracen's false claim that Balance used Order alts to cap keeps.

I don’t have to defend gracen. He isn’t my responsibility, and yes I did call out your complaint because if you didn’t care about the legitimacy of the tactic there was no reason to respond to Oneply.

3 minutes ago, Ble said:

Wait, is that Ble? So this means you lied and you do have time?

7 minutes ago, Dakoth said:

yes I did call out your complaint because if you didn’t care about the legitimacy of the tactic there was no reason to respond to Oneply.

Incorrect. I replied to oneply to ask what "more likely outcome" he was talking about, given the reality of who was playing on Order.

It wasn't a complaint, it was a question.

IhhQKY6.gif

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mystafyi said:

Don't forget semantics...

Semantics is usually used when the argument being represented is known to have weak ground to stand on. 

Inb4 “what does weak ground mean?”

Edited by oneply

Posted (edited)

Yes by accepting the premise set forth, and then offering evidence to support it. 

No no one forced you to validate oneply’s premise you chose to do that on your own. It would have been just as easy to ask “if you believe that what do you believe the probability is? In typical jah fashion though you had to get the passive aggressive dig in.

Edited by Dakoth

52 minutes ago, Dakoth said:

No no one forced you to validate oneply’s premise you chose to do that on your own. It would have been just as easy to ask “if you believe that what do you believe the probability is?

That is not what I was asking. I was asking him what outcome he was saying was likely. And no, the fact that I didn't argue semantics with him about the word "legit" doesn't mean I validated his premise.

Your whole tactic seems to revolve around misrepresenting what I've said. Strawman after strawman.

IhhQKY6.gif

3 hours ago, Ble said:

LOL, yes, lets break this down.

It's my 2nd day in the game, white vessel (at the time I did not even know you could upgrade vessels) starter daggers and the 1st tier armor. I had figured out I could make my own armor so I was making progress.

So, someone says something just absolutely stupid in chat, and I correct them on it, thinking I was helping someone newer than myself understand the game better. I get told to STFU. And then after a few minutes of watching chat I realize this is not a new player I was talking too, just an arrogant, self absorbed, ass. So, whatever, they are a dime a dozen. By now, his entire guild is in on it, and I am just straight talking poorly made socks at this point. So someone asks me what faction I am. I say balance, but I may switch to another so I can farm Ble.

After I say this, of course his guild of tuff guys all threaten me with KoS and I better stay Balance or else they will hunt me at every opportunity, completely triggered. Very amusing, then his arrogance himself points out we can go to his EK and fight, no need to wait. So I say yes, KNOWING I am going to get crushed. Oh at this point I had not even discovered the spirit bank.

I go to his EK and I stealth because of course its not just him there, but two others as well, because you know, you need extra help when you are in all blues and epics to take a day 2 player. Anyway, I jump on him out of stealth and what we all know was going to happen did happen, I died, in nine seconds. No surprise there.

The point being, I never have been nor am I now, salty about losing a fight I knew i was going to lose, to someone with months (at least) more experience, insanely better gear, and help. Being honest I have no idea if the other two were going to jump in, but it would not have mattered.

You are an ass, you are an arrogant braggart, a whiner and very entitled. The only silver lining to all this is all people like you get their due at some point. As far as being "salty" is concerned, no I am not. This is just my opinion of you, and I don't have a whole lot of emotion tied to it.

4 hours ago, Dakoth said:

You should come to a siege some time Whisky. There’s no drama like siege drama.

I go to them quite a bit. I main assassin so I am largely useless. Its also hard to give a poorly made socks about sieges when you know in the end, one faction will win.

58 minutes ago, Jah said:

That is not what I was asking. I was asking him what outcome he was saying was likely. And no, the fact that I didn't argue semantics with him about the word "legit" doesn't mean I validated his premise.

Your whole tactic seems to revolve around misrepresenting what I've said. Strawman after strawman.

Jah these 2 two sentences are not questions. 

“A legit order group wasn't going to magically appear at the end of the trial.”

“The scoreboard clearly indicated that they didn't exist.”

It wasn’t that you didn’t “choose to argue semantics”, you literally offered proof to support what he said.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Dakoth said:

Jah these 2 two sentences are not questions. 

“A legit order group wasn't going to magically appear at the end of the trial.”

“The scoreboard clearly indicated that they didn't exist.”

It wasn’t that you didn’t “choose to argue semantics”, you literally offered proof to support what he said.

All that means is that I didn't object to the word he used to describe a different kind of Order group than the other kind he referenced-- uXa alts. He used that word, and so I used his word to ask him to clarify what he was actually saying. What sort of "legit" Order group was he talking about? Did such a thing even exist?

And no, I did not offer proof of what he said. I questioned what he was saying. There was no other kind of Order group active on the Trial. It was only Chaos alts. It would have been pointless to debate with him a more appropriate term for a kind of Order group that did not exist.

You are really going nuts with this semantic boondoggle in a plainly desperate attempt to score some sort of gotcha on me.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif