Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 Snap Test Bug Reports for 7/16/19

5.100 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to The Feedback Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

1. The filters for the world bank do not work (weapons, armor, etc.) while in campaign, they do however work in the lobby when accessing the account vault.

2. I seem to have managed to get my character stuck again.  Every time I try and log the character into the campaign I get booted back to the login screen and I receive this error if I try and unlock it:

VfcMosj.png%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E

3. Is the level restriction for campaigns supposed to be vessel-specific?  I recall it being mentioned that this was supposed to be an account-level flag, but my level 1 Confessor cannot enter the campaign despite having a level 30 Myrmidon in the campaign.

Posted (edited)

The new Myrmidon Berserk animation, while very awesome and explodey needs to be optimized some. I drop 30-40 FPS when I use that ability in isolation.

Edited by ZYBAK

druid will o wisp is still broken

lots of sounds dont work

my druid balls got stuck floating in this weird animation and then i couldnt see them anymore

i still cant do poorly made socks while holding LMB, i have to release it to use any other skill

fighting satyrs or any tribes still sucks, getting CCed over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and

FINALLY GAIAS WORKS PRAISE MYRKLE @nerion @Xarrayne @Balathan @Anthrage @srathor

The campfire in the starting area between the Red and Blue spiders believes it is a chest and I am unable to dissuade it of this notion.  It is always full of meat and bandages.

Broken game is broken..

I have a game breaking bug That I would rather not reveal to the entire testing community..

Because I can basically one shot anyone right now....

Submitting it in a support ticket..

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

14 hours ago, Hungry said:

1. The filters for the world bank do not work (weapons, armor, etc.) while in campaign, they do however work in the lobby when accessing the account vault.

2. I seem to have managed to get my character stuck again.  Every time I try and log the character into the campaign I get booted back to the login screen and I receive this error if I try and unlock it:

VfcMosj.png%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E

3. Is the level restriction for campaigns supposed to be vessel-specific?  I recall it being mentioned that this was supposed to be an account-level flag, but my level 1 Confessor cannot enter the campaign despite having a level 30 Myrmidon in the campaign.

Can you please send your client logs to support@crowfall.com and let them know your character is stuck! Thank you.

Posted (edited)

Ranger bombs are super broken currently.  Here is a video showing that both the Fairie bomb's, as well as the explosive bombs aren't working properly.  Concussive seems to be working as intended still. Went through my combat log after the video and counted up to 139 different ticks of the trap going off for just one placed trap. Mind you this is not the dot the trap's cause but the initial damage from setting off the trap.

P.S. Gear was included just so Devs have all the information on what might have been the issue.

Edited by Tyrannicall

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Tyrannicall said:

Ranger bombs are super broken currently.  Here is a video showing that both the Fairie bomb's, as well as the explosive bombs aren't working properly.  Concussive seems to be working as intended still. Went through my combat log after the video and counted up to 139 different ticks of the trap going off for just one placed trap. Mind you this is not the dot the trap's cause but the initial damage from setting off the trap.

P.S. Gear was included just so Devs have all the information on what might have been the issue.

They know— that was the bug I referred too earlier ...

I worked on it with Gordon, Jack and Fancyhat this morning

I was one-shotting people it was crazy 😜 

Edited by PaleOne

14 minutes ago, PaleOne said:

They know— that was the bug I referred too earlier ...

I worked on it with Gordon, Jack and Fancyhat this morning

I was one-shotting people it was crazy 😜 

Thanks again for your help!

1 hour ago, Tyrannicall said:

PS @Tyrannicall

In a way you contributed to me finding the bug last night...

it was after our fight the other night that I decided to roll a brigand on test ... LOL

Posted (edited)

Druid Spark aiming is still too sticky (doesn't properly register when you mouse over a new target or mouse away from current target), especially while holding down the button. This can make it so that you'll keep hitting something you've locked on to through any obstacle imaginable (i.e. both players and world objects), and also make it harder to stop directing Spark at your previous target if you are trying to switch on to another one.

Edit: Spark also seems to have a visual bug where you shoot off a 2nd "beam" off to the right in random directions from the character.

Edited by Xarrayne

:^)