Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 Snap Test Bug Reports for 7/16/19

druids lightning burst and its follow up abilities cease to work at a certain height above your target and they also force you to stand still when in previous patches you could move while using them

hoayaga2.jpg

Posted (edited)

No basic staves on the vendors :(

Edit: More constructively put: it would be nice to have basic staves on the test-only vendors, even if it's no longer considered a beginner-level weapon, because we're all boosting to 30 anyway to test things out.

Edited by Xarrayne

:^)

On 7/15/2019 at 9:38 PM, yianni said:

druid will o wisp is still broken

IDK if you noticed but it's actually stuck to the ground now - try throwing it up and down some stairs, it looks pretty funny :lol: (P.S. the orb will still explode in front of you when throwing it up a hill or stairs, but the animation still snakes up)

On 7/15/2019 at 9:38 PM, yianni said:

FINALLY GAIAS WORKS PRAISE MYRKLE @nerion @Xarrayne @Balathan @Anthrage @srathor

You know what, I'll praise Myrkle or however you spell it if they're who got that damn bear fixed!

Back to bugs:

Druid's Coalesce Orbs are frequently not visible if you place them on a plane higher than the character is standing, though they definitely still spawn.

Blight no longer turns green orbs into blue skull orbs (at least from caster perspective), the orb graphic simply disappears (i.e. invisible bombs again)

Posted (edited)

Not sure if bug, but friendly and enemy units are still blocking GTAoE; that is to say you can't cast any kind of circle-placing ability on the far side of players and mobs, it's v sad when you're playing on flat terrain.

Siege notification for keeps is bugged; it pops up every hour.

Siege schedule for forts still says nothing active after 11pm EST until 3am EST, but forts continue to cycle 24/7.

Edited by Xarrayne

July 16, 2019

• White Text on White Background in the Search Bar: VYEn9nA.png
  • Very Long String Name: fHsN8zf.png
  • You can hardly read location names at a glance, especially Runegate and Fort names. You have to re-orient the map in some fashion in order to read the names: TFTn0GR.png
  • Elkens are Minotaurs again. And you guys just fixed it recently too :(j0FDDG7.png

As an aside: Will Bull Rush ever going to get it's sticky properties back, or is that dead in the water for the foreseeable future? It was such a cool mechanic too :( 

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Again since I am picking this up for the 1st time in a very long time, these are likely known bugs. But the mounts don't show (pig). Looting sometimes seems to lock all the window UI's. Escape will fix this, but it is cumbersome. Cannot right click on Disciplines when looting, only drag and drop. Other than that only minor skipping and lag jumps so far.

15 hours ago, Xarrayne said:

Druid's Coalesce Orbs are frequently not visible if you place them on a plane higher than the character is standing, though they definitely still spawn.

Druid orbs are also frequently not visible if you place them inside or on top of a building, regardless of elevation relative to the caster.

17 hours ago, Xarrayne said:

Edit: More constructively put: it would be nice to have basic staves on the test-only vendors, even if it's no longer considered a beginner-level weapon, because we're all boosting to 30 anyway to test things out.

There are basic/intermediate staves now in the crafting window. 

All of my crafting basics skills show mastered, but it shows 95% completion. There's 194k points trained left over.

A spider corpse in god's reach de-spawned while I was carving it. I had been interrupted by another spider attacking and then returned to carving it, but it still seemed fast.

19 hours ago, Xarrayne said:

Also put 1 handed and 2 handed maces on the vendors!

Still occasionally getting variations of this bug for the Myrmidon crash timer. It's just a display bug and you can still mitigate the crash. However you have no idea how much damage it will be and the timer is partially obstructed.

Pretty brutal

3Ga0Trr.png

druid balls are a little higher than usual, druid spark(lmb) animation looks like its coming from behind, no sounds for elemntalist firebox, no sound picking up druid balls, electrogenesis balls shoot out in front of me sometimes,, like im giving birth to them and they pop out

balls disappear still and i get this stuck on my screen

unknown.png

the satyr knight charge makes them go like 100m same with ranger backflip, and fessor/cleric charge&backlflip, sometimes making them go out of combat and resetting... i miss when the game worked... i feel like since the new character controller so much poorly made socks has been broken

2 hours ago, Craggin said:

Oh snap, I thought that was by design.  Can confirm.

This is as designed, the range between hops on spirit whip is 5m from the last target hit in the chain, and can't hit previous targets. The dummy on the far left is more than 5m away from the dummy on the far right.

Thomas Blair
ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.
Follow us on Twitter 
@CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Posted (edited)
On 7/16/2019 at 9:44 PM, PaleOne said:

PS @Tyrannicall

In a way you contributed to me finding the bug last night...

it was after our fight the other night that I decided to roll a brigand on test ... LOL

It's not brigand specific, it's all ranger traps, i had already reported it on 4 july, seems it was forgotten.

Glad they are working on it

Edited by Gorwald

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

2 hours ago, Gorwald said:

It's not brigand specific, it's all ranger traps, i had already reported it on 4 july, seems it was forgotten.

Glad they are working on it

I was play-testing a Warden using Wreckoning to trigger from expiry of Fairy Trap barrier. The trap itself was hitting all 3 target dummies, but when the Wreckoning effect triggered it triggered 3 times per dummy. Design ?