Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 Snap Test Bug Reports for 7/16/19

5 hours ago, thomasblair said:

This is as designed, the range between hops on spirit whip is 5m from the last target hit in the chain, and can't hit previous targets. The dummy on the far left is more than 5m away from the dummy on the far right.

@thomasblair That makes sense. It just seems like a weird interaction when it jumps that far from a left or right most target but not from the middle in that short of a range. Maybe the tool tip could be improved?

Thanks for the clarification!

17 hours ago, ZYBAK said:

Also put 1 handed and 2 handed maces on the vendors!

Hopefully we will be seeing fixes along these lines in an upcoming build. Thanks!

1 hour ago, galvia said:

That makes sense. It just seems like a weird interaction when it jumps that far from a left or right most target but not from the middle in that short of a range. Maybe the tool tip could be improved?

It never occurred to me that it was basically a chain lighting effect. I thought of it as a splash effect.

I can work with this... 😈

Posted (edited)

@thomasblair Looking into the spirit whip tooltip, it says:

Whips additional targets with Melee Basic attacks but with damage reducing by 50% for the first whip and 25% for the second.

That does not really describe that it acts as a chain lightning instead of spreading outward (whipping, if you will) from the primary target. Now that it's clear how it works the tool tip makes a lot more sense.

Edited by galvia

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Raindog said:

I was play-testing a Warden using Wreckoning to trigger from expiry of Fairy Trap barrier. The trap itself was hitting all 3 target dummies, but when the Wreckoning effect triggered it triggered 3 times per dummy. Design ? 

Wreckoning does damage per each barrier, farie trap gives you a barrier for each different target hit. So it should do X damage per target where X is how many barriers you have. So if you hit 3 targets and get 3 barriers wreckoning should hit 3 times per target.

Edited by Tyrannicall