Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 Snap Test Feedback Reports for 7/15/19

5.100 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to The Bug Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Can you folks provide some clarification on how we can earn more imports/exports via captures/kills outside of the tooltip that pops up? Can we earn them throughout the campaign or just at the end of it?

Posted (edited)

1. The filters for the world bank do not work (weapons, armor, etc.) while in campaign, they do however work in the lobby when accessing the account vault.

2. I seem to have managed to get my character stuck again.  Every time I try and log the character into the campaign I get booted back to the login screen and I receive this error if I try and unlock it:

VfcMosj.png%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E

3. Is the level restriction for campaigns supposed to be vessel-specific?  I recall it being mentioned that this was supposed to be an account-level flag, but my level 1 Confessor cannot enter the campaign despite having a level 30 Myrmidon in the campaign.

Edited by Hungry

Posted (edited)
  • Reduced resource drop rate.

EDIT: If the resource drop rate refers to mob drops then ignore this message.

--------------------

I can see some reasoning behind this from gear drops to refineries however I think it's to early and not the right direction thinking 'factories'.

There was never an abundance of resources - and almost all the time a lack there of. 

Unless the factories have been scratched - and I hope not - then the move should have been towards increasing the resource drops and only take steps if the economy was flooded with resources and gear - which was never the case.

That hammer has been swung in the wrong direction without an actual in game reason imo.

/salute

P.S. Re-posted in the right thread 🤕

Edited by KDSProm

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.org

waiting time as a crow on temple is too long when u go back at temple it may more logical to not wait 1min at ur first death 

inventory which still not close when you move is horrible in gameplay so boring to close inventory each time.

Embargo system needs some improvement but it's cool ! One thing that can be much better is the possibility to acces inventory of your character when you are in the lobby cause you lvl up in god's reach and to go to campaign you have to empty all your inventory or you're unable to join the campaign. If you forgot to make it before log out   from the god's reach you have to relog it's pretty boring . I dont know if it's hard to do but have an acces to your inventory like the acces of campaign bank from the lobby will be really convenient

8 hours ago, galvia said:

Embargo system is awesome. Please make it so we can't access the world bank without being at a chest outside of the temple.

agreeeeee

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, galvia said:

Embargo system is awesome. Please make it so we can't access the world bank without being at a chest outside of the temple.

It's coming but I think they still want the mouse to have some options before the cat gets all the upper-hand :)

But I know is far less fun/addictive with no risk/reward 

Plus the cat has no risk...

Edited by KDSProm

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS

To me, as a melee main user, it's quite annoying having the aiming reticle on the side.

Most of all, i don't see the big Design behind the range reduction of ALL melee skills especially when the game is not stable enought and servers have huge spikes and desync.

You also decreased the melee AOE skills range to 3m and that makes no sense to me. It's not like with melee basic attacks where you can get used to the new range, it's more like making some fundamental skills useless bacause of positioning and game mechanics.

49 minutes ago, Hithar said:

To me, as a melee main user, it's quite annoying having the aiming reticle on the side.

Most of all, i don't see the big Design behind the range reduction of ALL melee skills especially when the game is not stable enought and servers have huge spikes and desync.

You also decreased the melee AOE skills range to 3m and that makes no sense to me. It's not like with melee basic attacks where you can get used to the new range, it's more like making some fundamental skills useless bacause of positioning and game mechanics.

Maybe they've went over the top with the balance hammer(half it or double it approach) - however the game has been somewhat melee dominated so that might help on that aspect. They are also making aiming for ranged skills more important since the new controller should permit that. Let's see how it all plays out and hopefully it will be fun. If not then they can always reverse it.

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS

14 hours ago, galvia said:

Looks like FPS took a huge hit this update compared to 5.90.

They added a whole bunch of silly screen effects. Pretty apparent someone there likes to go on “trips”

Rare disciplines (blue) are limited to common, uncommon and epic vessels. It should be common, uncommon and rare. Right now only epic and legendary disciplines are usable on rare vessels.

Really bummed you wiped test again. Had a lot of crafting testing done but hadn’t recorded. Definitely way bigger difference between common and legendary than 30%. For jewelry I had a 50%+ between rare and legendary alone. Will have to redo all the tedious work again to show it. 

Also can we get a clearer explanation of how the new banking system works. Says I can import 5 things but I have no access to the vault in campaign. Do I need to have these equipped on our character before we enter? How do we export things?

1 hour ago, oneply said:

Really bummed you wiped test again. Had a lot of crafting testing done but hadn’t recorded. Definitely way bigger difference between common and legendary than 30%. For jewelry I had a 50%+ between rare and legendary alone. Will have to redo all the tedious work again to show it. 

Also can we get a clearer explanation of how the new banking system works. Says I can import 5 things but I have no access to the vault in campaign. Do I need to have these equipped on our character before we enter? How do we export things?

No surprise there really, the problem before the change was experimentation would make crafted legendary items bad because of the difficulty modifiers compared to lower tier. So flipping the difficulty to be that bad on the common tier materials is of course going to make those come out a lot worse. Reign those values in on common / uncommon and I think this will give the results they were looking for.

2 hours ago, oneply said:

You can import stuff from the lobby. There's a Vault option close to the Skills one.