Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ble

You broke druids even more this time...

No graphics for anything.  The healing orbs are going on the ground and if you happen to remember where you casted them you can get healed from them, although you cannot see them at any time (casting, placement or pick up).

Well job.

1 hour ago, Ble said:

No graphics for anything.  The healing orbs are going on the ground and if you happen to remember where you casted them you can get healed from them, although you cannot see them at any time (casting, placement or pick up).

Well job.

Really? WTH. The first iteration of 5.100 the Bear was working again and everything else seemed normal besides the sound effects on picking the orbs up. 

Yeah, I logged in and was going to do some testing... but the very most basic things are now broken, I refuse to go further.  This is just silly.

Imagine this being spoken in Old Timey Radio Voice (also known as Transatlantic speech.)

Orb position was being sent and dropped on the client. There is a period of time between when the client gets a baseline and the NetworkedObject is created. In general clients drop replication events that arrive in this interval. There is special code for position updates that will update the position baseline, but it needs to be called whenever a new type of position update event is added. In this case it had not been.

The fix will be in soon.

Thomas Blair
ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.
Follow us on Twitter 
@CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, thomasblair said:

Imagine this being spoken in Old Timey Radio Voice (also known as Transatlantic speech.)

Orb position was being sent and dropped on the client. There is a period of time between when the client gets a baseline and the NetworkedObject is created. In general clients drop replication events that arrive in this interval. There is special code for position updates that will update the position baseline, but it needs to be called whenever a new type of position update event is added. In this case it had not been.

The fix will be in soon.

Why didn't you say so? ez stuff

I got the last 6 words - and that's what matters ❤️

Edited by KDSProm

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.org

Posted (edited)

my balls were fine yesterday then randomly disappeared, but i could see light where they were dropped

but yea other than bear working , the rest is broke and balls are dropping higher than they used to

Edited by yianni

Sign in to follow this