Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 Snap Test Feedback Reports for 7/18/19

5.100 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to The Bug Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

• Altered base values granted per pip per experimentation success type.
  • Altered base values granted per level of Additional Risk added to experimentation.

Up or down? I'm at work but this is spicy.

Druid balls are finally appearing as far as I've tested but still lack animation, they just kinda pop into existence, however archdruid blight balls still not appearing but are doing damage.

Also the spark ability appears to be attacking where you're pointing finally, but there is still an extra animation that shoots off to the right side.

👍

38 minutes ago, galvia said:

Up or down? I'm at work but this is spicy.

0% no risk

0,63% neglible risk

1,23% marginal risk

2,98% critical risk

3,47% catastrphic risk

4,43% are you insane

each +1% if attention to detail slotted

When you import or export in the account vault the button shows the number of tokens you have, not the number of tokens you are going to spend.  It makes it look like exporting the select items is going to cost 19 export tokens.  This behavior is also exhibited when importing. 

65GxNjW.png

Posted (edited)

I still do not like that you have to press S in order to stop auto-running.  Please revert it to how it was where you could press W or S to stop autorunning.

Edited by Hungry

1 hour ago, Hungry said:

The new orange text on the map is very hard for colorblind people to see.  Some of these are impossible to read based on what the text passes over.

Untitled.png

This text is a bug, a fix is in the works! Thanks!

When chopping trees (and potentially other harvesting) there is a screen shake added a few millisecond AFTER the hit as you are recovering from the swing and it's so out of sync it's nauseating.  If it lined up with the actual impact it would be less of an issue but still bad IMO especially with no UI option to disable it.

When being shot by a Ranger there's often a short sound at the end that sounds like static, it feels a little weird.

+1 for having an animation for Archdruid's whirlwind (Wicked Winds) again though :D

:^)

Posted (edited)

July 18, 2019

• Mob AI feels better now. Aurochs, at least, aren't race cars anymore. Champions still think they're rangers, tho.
  • Confessor Tornadoes don't appear, but Satyr Confessor Tornadoes do. I thought it might've been because I was on Basic, so I went to High but they still don't show. Could just be my potato being a potato, though.
  • Pressing W doesn't stop auto-run anymore. Feelsbadman
  • Crafting food seems to give a negative crafting score. I crafted roasted carrots, roasted pine nuts, roasted potatoes, and roasted grubs. The carrots and potatoes were crafted with seasoning salt, if that does anything
  • When trying to respawn, the "Hold to Retrieve Body" prompt only shows when you're pointing at the base, but not the statue itself
  • You can't interact with a vendor if your inventory is already open. Feels clunky
  • You can't interact with the part of the ladder that's below ground. That means for raised ladders, you need to jump up to use them
  • When I alt+tab, Crowfall seems to still take commands(?) from my mouse. The camera will move all willy nilly with the mouse, even tho Crowfall isn't in focus, if that makes sense
  • floating webs: SLZEhjq.png
  • Weapons and Bandages are being listed under Purchases. There probably needs to be a miscellaneous tab for items that aren't weapons, armor, or purchases. Items like, but not limited to, food, crafted housing deeds, sacrifice items, and crafting reagents: tdhjh7Q.png
Edited by coolster50
a word

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

When you loot a mob, or do anything to bring up the character screen, you used to be able to move, like hit W, and the character info would automatically disappear. Now you have to active hit Escape and it feels terrible. You have to do that after every mob. If I kill three spiders. I can't just loot all three bodies consecutively. feels very clunky.

I know this is technically 7/19 now, but I imagine this was valid yesterday as it is today:

Two user experience issues that are real annoyances as a player:

1. Being forced to press the "i" key after looting or interacting with a vendor to do anything else every single time.
    Probable Solution:  Especially in a combat zone, Inventory should automatically close after completion of looting and loot box has closed. When at a vendor, this should at the very least be a toggle-able option under Options. I can understand some players who are buyers/sellers may like that the Inventory hangs around after. 

2. Discipline vendors forcing mouseover on each item to read their names or simply remember what each rune means, which is possible over time but hardly a good new user experience.
    Probable Solution: Provide a toggle-able view that is set by Default to at least show the names next to each rune icon, complete with the same mouseover text/functionality, laid out horizontally by line. With this changed view, the most pertinent abilities/stats of each Discipline can be shown for ease of comparison.

Thanks!

Meridian
[TG] The Guardians | Discord: Meridian#7510 | No, not that Meridian.