Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 Snap Test Bug Reports for 7/18/19

5.100 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to The Feedback Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Posted (edited)

Traps are successful in the temple but simply disappear in both (Gods Reach) Starter Zone and Adventure zone. This happens wether I place the trap on the mob, or place it at distance and pull the mob onto the trap.

Warden promotion. Fairy trap and Explosive Trap

Edited by Raindog

If you hit "B" while running in a campaign world it will not open the world bank.  It will just open your inventory and left-hand side panel without opening the bank.  You can only open the world bank while holding still.  Is this intentional?  

Note: I would prefer it to be this way for gameplay reasons but it seems like a bug.

Posted (edited)

The siege schedule seems to be broken.  It says nothing active and nothing in the next 60 minutes while there clearly is.

Untitled.png

Edited by Hungry

Wartribe pacels are no longer marked on the map, I am standing in one and I only knew how to find it because it geographically looked like parcels I was familiar with.  Is this intentional?

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, Hungry said:

When using a green quality bandage my camera zoomed in as if I was using a charged bow power.  I had to swap trays for it to return to normal.

this is happening with all the bandages I tried, so it's not limited to just green quality.

in LIVE, if I loot a corpse which brings up my inventory, or manually open my crafting, inventory, talents, skills etc windows, and then use WSAD to move, the windows would automatically close. Now, I need to manually close the window(s) each time I loot a corpse etc. Driving me nuts

Posted (edited)

Also, druid basic attack is visually chaining somewhere off-screen whenever I successfully hit. (note the lines of lightning going off to the right of the screen)

nUdLmTh.png

Edited by Napples

Posted (edited)
  • Chicken ticker is decreasing way too fast.
  • When looting multiple bodies, you have to close the inventory each time to interact with the next loot-able object
  • There doesn't seem to be any way to retrieve an item from the account vault. Easy to dump everything in there, but I can't pull anything out. I tried to access from temple. When I went to account vault from the main screen, it shows no world banks available to bring the items into.
Edited by bionicchop2
added info

Ranger traps seem to sink into the ground fairly often, it's not 100% of the time but I haven't tried yet to pin down if it's a terrain issue or just a general problem. Right after placing they visibly sink below the surface and are no longer able to be triggered.

9 hours ago, KatzeWeiss said:

Ranger traps seem to sink into the ground fairly often, it's not 100% of the time but I haven't tried yet to pin down if it's a terrain issue or just a general problem. Right after placing they visibly sink below the surface and are no longer able to be triggered.

We should see a fix for this very soon, thanks!

Hi there,

On the God's Realm in Test. Not sure if you care about mushrooms spawning inside rocks when the realms are procedural. Loc 2541,5, 3028.

20 hours ago, Hungry said:

If you hit "B" while running in a campaign world it will not open the world bank.  It will just open your inventory and left-hand side panel without opening the bank.  You can only open the world bank while holding still.  Is this intentional?  

Note: I would prefer it to be this way for gameplay reasons but it seems like a bug.

Hopefully not a bug