Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 Snap Test Bug Reports for 7/18/19

Levelling up my Duellist in Gods Realm using sacrifice. I've noticed, particularly in the late teen levels 16-18 that when I spend the last talent point on the tree, the window doesn't update. It won't let me spend any more points, but it looks like I could spend more. If I close the window and open it again, the totals are corrected.

Standing at 2303, 18, 2694 in the temple in God's Reach and looking South, the discs above the vendors are visually layered on top of the flames of the sacrifice fire rather than being behind the flames.

First use of the Metal Plates crafting component in Blacksmithing.

The top slot says Iron. This is a little confusing, I wasn't sure if it meant iron ore or some kind of iron bar. Turned out it was iron ore. Can you make the label on that slot iron ore instead of just iron.

Made some advance plate boots. Class restrictions are listed. KNGT, TMPR.
However with the right talent points, Duellists with Dirge promotion can also wear them. My character can put them on. But thinking that the descriptors of who can use them need to be tightened up. Maybe reduce class code to 2 digits and have a hyphen to a code for the promotion class it represents?

eg. DU-D Duellist Dirge ie Class: KN, TM, DU-D (and any other promotion classes that can use plate)

Icon consistency for Duellist - Looking at the melee toolbar having sacrificed my way to L30 on Test. Most of the icons that use the pips have a star as part of the icon, which matches the stars that represent the pips for the duellist. However the Rapid Fire icon, with the two pistols, uses pips for the strength of the shot, but there is no star as part of the icon.

It looks like the "Partial re-roll cost modifier" stat doesn't modify anything, I guess "Total re-roll cost modifier" doesn't work either but I couldn't check.

"Risk Management" and "Attention to Detail" work right. Nice job. :)

Looked in the Account Vault, and the Meat Tartare I created in the newbie area from mystery meat has a value of -1. I would expect value to have a minimum value of 0.