Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 Snap Test Bug Reports for 7/19/19

5.100 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to The Feedback Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

The in game chat has been very unreliable for a while now, messages can take from a few seconds to as long as 15-20 min to show up. It's almost impossible to communicate without using an outside medium right now. This isn't limited to just test but live as well, and it's been getting worse this last week than I've ever seen it.

Crafting bug.

The end product is not comparable until all the ingredients are crafted, you will not know for sure if it is equitable or better than current.

If you abort a recipe once you have evaluated the output, and you still have ingredients slotted, the ingredients are lost.

When attacking a Minotaur (player) I get a dizzy debuff regardless of where I hit them and what ability I use. 

Also, is snare supposed to slow or root? A snare I would expect to root over slow. 

The weak points on the animal carcasses seem to be spawning beneath their feet? On a slope this makes it inaccessible. Level nine ghost elk.

Resources fall into or behind placed terrain. Happened with some knotwood on the brass steps by the gate, and in a rock elsewhere.

Any time someone in my group gets hit with a dizzy effect it gets propagated to everyone in the party. So as we're running around if we're in a group and Xarrayne gets jumped on by a hellcat not only does he get that obnoxious dizzy effect I do as well despite me not being anywhere near the combat.

The effect is bad enough for me to hate it on it's own but having it triggered by anyone in my group takes it to a whole new level of horrible.

Posted (edited)

posible bug with patchment paper is considered basic crafting not wood working and they dont get any kind of stat improvement even tho they are crafted on WW table. 
this afects when tryign to do quality tools since has more chances of failing the assembly even tho dont have stats.

https://ibb.co/b72Xnnv

Edited by Carausius
added pict

There is an issue with creating a new character using a vessel. At first, the vessel wouldn't show up at all. Then, if you move the vessel from your world bank into your vault, it will show up in the character creation screen but will be unusable. I had to bounce the vessel back and forth from my world bank to vault in order to get it to work.

I'm not sure where it actually needs to be in order to use it but I don't think the game knew either. Not sure what the hick-up is here but I will post more info as/if I find it.

Posted (edited)

Rehabilitation power from Field Surgeon tooltip says: "... healing 53 +8.4% support power plus an additional 0.61 Health for every point of Stamina" but it looks like it doesn't change with support power changes, at least healing the practice dummies. On the other hand I'm not sure what stamina is used, the stamina from the target or from the caster, the max or the current.

Druids are not insta dying from essence burn anymore. Good job. :)

Edited by Extintor

Made some Blade Master majors via combination. Note that the Blue is worse than the green, with stats matching the white.

The stat squish pretty much insures that not many are going to go very far out of their way to get the upgrade if it's not necessary for their vessel. A 0.75% increase from common to legendary is not very legendary.

unknown.png

Posted (edited)

There's a visual bug where ground-based effects like Druid Coalesce orbs, Cleric Holy Symbol and Ranger Barrage won't show their above-ground graphics (the orb, the symbol or the raining arrows) properly, and the Dizzy effect will cease to blur the screen (see video at end)... The mentioned Cleric and Ranger abilities will still show the circles they project on the ground, but orbs will only be noticeable by their glow. During this time you don't see flames on things like braziers or campfires (though they still glow), and instead they hover, frozen, scattered all over the world like will o' wisps. Spoopy!

548280e9f084d50d4b6a95da2a332283.png

Credit: Darthbunbun for SS.

I'm not sure what's causing it, but I suspect it has something to do with looting... My recording didn't go back far enough the first time but the 2nd time it definitely happened right after I looted a player, and our main looter has had the bug pretty much all night. It can, however, be fixed by restarting the client (just logging out isn't sufficient).

Edited by Xarrayne

:^)

I'm sure it's been reported but Druid Orbs don't appear for other players and also aren't usable by other players. Even dropping them on the healing target dummies don't do anything.

Posted (edited)

Druid Bears dont always disappear with time. had to spam the ability to repeat it. seemed like about 1/4 would do it. my group was unable to see the bears as wellbears-dont-disappear.png

the Water Spirits power from Naiad major disc does not work at all. 

water-spirits-no-work.png

6 hours ago, ZYBAK said:

I'm sure it's been reported but Druid Orbs don't appear for other players and also aren't usable by other players. Even dropping them on the healing target dummies don't do anything.

the dummies dont pick them up. a guildie and i killed a bunch of war tribes last night. he was able to see my orbs and pick them up. there is no sound tho :( please bring back the sound. i do like the look of the new balls (the one looks like an atom)

Edited by oneply