Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 Snap Test Bug Reports for 7/19/19

You can reset your import tokens by unlocking your characters, deleting the bank and then re logging into the campaign. I could bring my items in, trade to my friend, unlock, reset and import 10 more. If a person used this bug repeatedly it would render import/export limits useless.

Chaos is having some identity issues. We don't know whether to praise the Chaos or the Shadow. Our RPers are in cahoots. They haven't eaten in days and keep talking about "Shadows overtaking the Chaos." I have no idea what they're talking about... Please clarify!

CHAOS.png

Hey all,

after i bought my first Discipline for my Druid (the Dryad Discipline) i found out that i cant pull the new skills in my Skillbar. 

MfG. Nic

6 minutes ago, Akohiiro said:

Hey all,

after i bought my first Discipline for my Druid (the Dryad Discipline) i found out that i cant pull the new skills in my Skillbar. 

MfG. Nic

You have to be on the Life tray on a druid to use healing abilities. You must make a staff, hit J, type "staff", make it and equip it to gain the tray. This is not a bug. *Edit*: It should clarify that though!

Edited by Bzra
Compassion

If the inventory window is open, you can no longer change the facing of your vessel with the mouse. You can move with the arrow keys, but cannot rotate until you ESC to close the inventory; then the mouse works as normal.

Hey noticed while doing my skills that I do not have access to mass production and so I was looking into why. 

It was telling me that I needed to put points into the mass production basics skill so I went to find it as I have spent all the points in crafting basics that it would let me.

that is when I noticed that I only have it 96% trained in basics even though i have all my options lvl 5 and gold . I found an image posted by someone from a previous build and saw that it should be bellow amazing crafting assemble and above amazing crafting speed (or at least in that general area). but it does not exists on mine. 

I tried to past a screenshot but it wont let me.

10 hours ago, oneply said:

the dummies dont pick them up. a guildie and i killed a bunch of war tribes last night. he was able to see my orbs and pick them up. there is no sound tho :( please bring back the sound. i do like the look of the new balls (the one looks like an atom)

Maybe they just don't work in the Beachhead? I was on my other account and couldn't see them. Also I would see other players running into them and they weren't consumed.

1 minute ago, galvia said:

You aren't in the same party. If he can see your orbs that's a bug.

Ah, that should be communicated in the tooltip for the ability then that it's party only. That'll throw a lot of new Druids for a loop.

Things I noticed from only being in game for a couple hours.

- Inventory stays open after walking away or trying to do any other action. Have to either hit ESC or I to close out inventory again.
- Minor disc from enemies loot could not be right clicked into inventory and was the only item like that. Everything else off the npc's were right clickable.
- Noticed on Jotun Rank 4 map, things like campfires and other animations were frozen upon use or when the affect was suppose to end and disappear it did not. 

- Editing power bars abilities, click and drag still keeps a copy of the ability in the previous slot and does not go away when moving said ability to a new spot on the bar.

Edited by Sl33prkeepr

Hole in the world in Balance Temple zone (Campaign World):

2b11b3b1114572c557dd640101e3f4e8.jpg

Thanks for adding the "spits you back up onto the ground" feature, that's gonna save people a lot of trouble until the holes get fixed :lol:

@ZYBAK Didn't see the thread update lol Druid orbs have never been usable by people outside your group; there was a time you could see them outside the group, but that got confusing when there were Druids in different groups.

Edited by Xarrayne

:^)

On 7/21/2019 at 2:34 AM, ZYBAK said:

I'm sure it's been reported but Druid Orbs don't appear for other players and also aren't usable by other players. Even dropping them on the healing target dummies don't do anything.

Druid orbs should be able to be used/picked up by members of your party. 

2 minutes ago, ACE_FancyHats said:

Druid orbs should be able to be used/picked up by members of your party. 

Is this intended longturn, so Druid is meant to heal mostly inside his group only, at least with the orbs or is it a shorthand fix for performance issues if there are too many effects around? Paladin and Crusader can heal with their circles (classmechanic) also outside of the group.

On 7/21/2019 at 9:48 AM, Bzra said:

You can reset your import tokens by unlocking your characters, deleting the bank and then re logging into the campaign. I could bring my items in, trade to my friend, unlock, reset and import 10 more. If a person used this bug repeatedly it would render import/export limits useless.

Thanks for sharing this.

5 minutes ago, Surelia said:

Is this intended longturn, so Druid is meant to heal mostly inside his group only, at least with the orbs or is it a shorthand fix for performance issues if there are too many effects around? Paladin and Crusader can heal with their circles (classmechanic) also outside of the group.

The LMB druid orbs were intentionally designed that way. The healing rain power, which is probably closer to the powers from the Templar and Cleric, functions similarly to the powers you describe from those classes, meaning that friendly targets can take advantage of it and not just group mates. To other points above, the messaging could probably be more clear and I'll look into that.