• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 Snap Test Bug Reports for 7/19/19

Posted (edited)

Hi Crows,

So went in for about an hour or two with Confessor:

1. I cannot see my fire tornados spawn...

2. Please get rid of the "inventory" bug...having to hit I repearedly is truly frustrating.

3. Animal Carcass weak spot is still hard to use effectively. X spawns in odd spots...

4. Entry area spiders are immobile here and there...only attack when you are super close.

5. CANNOT PLAY FROSTWEAVER YET!

Will see if I can find anything else...

Thanks for the test!

Edited by Azsh

Azsh

Combining 5 uncommon minor disciplines results in a rare, but the tooltip reflects that is can be used for an Epic vessel. The rare cannot be slotted on an Epic vessel, so I presume the tooltip is incorrect.

I find the upgrading of disciplines to be not only tedious, but far to difficult at the upper end: 125 whites to make an epic, 625 for a legendary. If we can, in fact, buy white disciplines, at the current price, we will pay 43,750 for a single epic discipline and 218,750 for a legendary. If white disciplines are a drop, there is not a snowball's chance that anyone will have a full set of disciplines for epic or legendary disciplines. I hope this is an interim step and not the final solution for obtaining disciplines.

16 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

Combining 5 uncommon minor disciplines results in a rare, but the tooltip reflects that is can be used for an Epic vessel. The rare cannot be slotted on an Epic vessel, so I presume the tooltip is incorrect.

I find the upgrading of disciplines to be not only tedious, but far to difficult at the upper end: 125 whites to make an epic, 625 for a legendary. If we can, in fact, buy white disciplines, at the current price, we will pay 43,750 for a single epic discipline and 218,750 for a legendary. If white disciplines are a drop, there is not a snowball's chance that anyone will have a full set of disciplines for epic or legendary disciplines. I hope this is an interim step and not the final solution for obtaining disciplines.

It would be a lot easier. Especially if this was just a temp system and not the end goal. 

Different rarities are drops now. Have seen a couple epic minors as drops.

Posted (edited)

Unless I am failing to find them, there are no free herbs available on TEST. There is a chest with cooking supplies, but no herbs. They would be helpful for cooking.

EDIT: And apples. And mushrooms.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

Treatise of Defense is not on the free vendors. If you need more room, the Melee Vendor sells 2 sets of shields. You probably only need to sell the small buckler too, it's not terribly difficult to get a better medium or tower shield from mobs/crafting

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Jah said:

Another thing that would be nice on TEST vendors is disciplines of all quality levels. To make get a legendary crafting rune for a legendary vessel is a daunting task.

The free vendors sell in blue, so buying 25 will get you legendary (lots of click and drag though, I don't blame you)

You can't right-click grab disciplines, please fix

Edited by coolster50

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, coolster50 said:

The free vendors sell in blue, so buying 25 will get you legendary (lots of click and drag though, I don't blame you)

You can't right-click grab disciplines, please fix

They don't have blue major crafting runes. Whites only for that. Hundreds, and hundreds of whites...

IhhQKY6.gif

Just now, Jah said:

They don't have blue major crafting runes. Whites only for that. Hundreds, and hundreds of whites...

The ones at the runegates? They were blue last I checked

giphy.gif