Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
protonix

Forum signatures

Hello everybody,

We'll be keeping the signature size as is. Anything more becomes disruptive to the flow of the conversation. We toyed with the idea of disabling images all together, this is the compromise.

****ty compromise.

I've got tens of thousands of forum posts from sea to shining sea and not once have I ever seen a signature being disruptive to the flow of conversation, terrible reasoning.  If anything, as previously mentioned, it makes it more exacting to be able to find the posts you'd like to reply to.

Edited by protonix

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

****ty compromise.

I've got tens of thousands of forum posts from sea to shining sea and not once have I ever seen a signature being disruptive to the flow of conversation, terrible reasoning.  If anything, as previously mentioned, it makes it more exacting to be able to find the posts you'd like to reply to.

You sir have not picked yours up yet. that saddens me.

k653rIm.png

You sir have not picked yours up yet. that saddens me.

I'm sorry dear, this is the first I've logged on in 2 days, I haven't looked through all I've missed but I'll head there asap!

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

Hello everybody,

We'll be keeping the signature size as is. Anything more becomes disruptive to the flow of the conversation. We toyed with the idea of disabling images all together, this is the compromise.

Disruptive? In what gaming universe? We got enough disruption from people POSTING their thoughts and ideas.

No sigs would have been a worse idea so don't make it sound like we are getting something for nothing.

I support the OP.

38zzvM8.jpg

Disruptive? In what gaming universe? We got enough disruption from people POSTING their thoughts and ideas.

No sigs would have been a worse idea so don't make it sound like we are getting something for nothing.

I support the OP.

38zzvM8.jpg

I appreciate your support in this urgent matter, Thank you sir!

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

I don't see it cycling :(

it stays on one sig.  but if you refresh the page it will be a new sig....depending on where it is in the cycle.  So it cycles but...only loads one at a time with the page.

ezgzn8.jpg

Hello everybody,

Some people have full sized sigs though....how is that possible and how do i get it?

ezgzn8.jpg

Some people have full sized sigs though....how is that possible and how do i get it?

I have the same question, maybe it is a bug

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

It's not a bug... these people are breaking the rules.

There is no actual limit to size in your signature, only the line above it telling people to do otherwise.

k653rIm.png

It's not a bug... these people are breaking the rules.

There is no actual limit to size in your signature, only the line above it telling people to do otherwise.

Think it changed around the 7th. Around then was able to load my full size sig then changed it out and was unable to load same size after.

Am sure they changed the settings and the current ones are "grandfathered" in, unofficially, of course.

War Thunder forums uses same format/ boards and I had my About Me profile go through something similiar.

It keeps the first size if you made one before the change. My orig one was bigger and I tried to make a change to get it centered and I got the error that it was too big and all I was doing was changing the spacing, not uploading a new one.  The bigger ones are just grandfathered in until they make a change, then they must conform to the new rule, hence my smaller yet now centered sig.  ;)

24px5oh.jpg

The normal-sized sigs were grandfathered in. They dropped it to 400x50 within a few hours of forums coming online but anyone that uploaded theirs before then and didn't jack with it still has it. They've also now changed to only allow one tag in sigs apparently as well according to aeroch's complaint somewhere else.

2eyfm20.jpg