Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pann

ACE Q&A for July - Official discussion thread

I agree that identifying a tecnology with a brand is not the best way of describing how tecnologies should be applied to our lifestyle.

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

On 7/23/2019 at 2:24 AM, DravoiX said:

Guess, since travian left, the eu support left aswell. its a really nice time for watching an stream.

It was the earliest we could get Todd. As you might imagine, having just returned from his travels, his schedule is jam-packed. The timing for future streams should go back to the usual 11 am CDT. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

This was the 1st stream I was almost able to watch live.

There's never a good time for a global audience. Either EU stays up late, or NA is at work. Oceania and Asia... It's just rough for you guys.

Posted (edited)

The first post of this thread is dated July 22nd. It was commented on 10 times with the last post as July 24th.

10 days later it is re-posted as the August 1st "News" in the following month.

I mean, at least it isn't another War Story, but, why not just cancel the news if you guys dont want to do it anymore??, because clearly you dont.

All it is doing at this point is souring me on the game as it is a total let-down anymore. 

Edited by Toadwart