Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 Snap Test Bug Reports for 7/23/19

5.100 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to The Feedback Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

After the new patch there are no free resources on TEST. Checked God's Reach and Campaign, no free loot.  =(

While fixing it, please add Apples, Mushrooms, Herbs, and higher ranked Discs, especially Crafting Majors.

IhhQKY6.gif

Posted (edited)

Ranger traps are falling through the ground or just plain fizzling again. It might be related to placing them right on top of a target since that seems to be when they vanish the most.

Also rapid fire animation is now reversed, and when I shoot someone the arrows fly out of them and land nearby me.

https://i.gyazo.com/28136eb3fe1f6f2be7a41b517cb32a44.mp4

Edited by KatzeWeiss
more info

no vendors or racks outside of rune gates. 

duelist impale consumes the 5 pips but returns one on hit. intentional or bug? it was not doing it in last build

can see the 3rd orb of druid in same faction but not in my group. it disappears after about a second. was unable to see any other effects, including healing rain and ultimate

5-100-DRUID-ORB-SEEEN.png

6 minutes ago, oneply said:

duelist impale consumes the 5 pips but returns one on hit. intentional or bug? it was not doing it in last build

One of the specs has something that refunds a pip, I think. You appear to be a Dirge, double check to see if there's not a talent that refunds a pip

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, coolster50 said:

One of the specs has something that refunds a pip, I think. You appear to be a Dirge, double check to see if there's not a talent that refunds a pip

I’ve never seen that on a dirge and I have a lot of play time on it. So it would be new. 

Edited by oneply

10 hours ago, oneply said:

I’ve never seen that on a dirge and I have a lot of play time on it. So it would be new. 

Impale also has been broken since 5.7, sooooo 🤷‍♂️

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Posted (edited)

mouselook doesn't work while inventory open

crafting powers are wierded out 3 pips = old 5 pips, 5 pips equals nothing

when harvesting the ice thingies (I'm forgetting what they're called) I get popup window telling me using  wrong tool.  Was using hammer and pick, which are believe are correct.

chat, esp gen chat is broken.

oops this should be on live bug reports...sorry all

Edited by jimmlop
this should be on live

cant see my balls on my druid, effects seem really broken on everything, as well as sounds

satyr rangers barrage is OP i  think its buggy, was doing a poorly made socksload of damage

12 hours ago, coolster50 said:

Impale also has been broken since 5.7, sooooo 🤷‍♂️

You would be correct. It’s the capstone refund finally working.