Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 LIVE Bug Reports for 7/23/19

5.100 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to The Feedback Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Doober effects get stuck on-screen during harvesting. I imagine with more than the 30 seconds it took to get this many, this will rapidly be a big problem for bulk harvesters.

doobers.png

Posted (edited)

Possibly related to above stuck harvesting effects: sometimes harvesting (seen on R5 iron so far) produces doobers that are invisible. I still hear the sound effect when I pick them up.

Edit: I just noticed that harvest ultimate effects aren't playing anymore either.

Edit 2: it looks like ethereal dust and chaos embers aren't showing up - even after a client restart. They do exist and you do pick them up if you run over the spot, but they're not visible.

Edited by Snorbot
Added note about missing ultimate effects

Posted (edited)

Got killed by an Urgu Champion that appeared to be 100% invulnerable to all damage for the duration of the fight. It was behaving like his actual position was not where I was seeing him. After returning to the temple in crow form, no input worked and I had to Alt-F4 the client.

Edit: logged back in after alt-F4 as crow in the temple. Was a crow at a war tribe location nowhere near where I died.

Edited by Snorbot

4 minutes ago, Snorbot said:

Got killed by an Urgu Champion that appeared to be 100% invulnerable to all damage for the duration of the fight. It was behaving like his actual position was not where I was seeing him. After returning to the temple in crow form, no input worked and I had to Alt-F4 the client.

Edit: logged back in after alt-F4 as crow in the temple. Was a crow at a war tribe location nowhere near where I died.

Can you send your client logs to support@crowfal.com?

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Another death-related bug: when reviving at the dragon statue if you have to wait for the timer, it goes into negative time remaining until you move away and back into contact with the statue.

3 hours ago, Bzra said:

When you add items to the Vault, the quantity doesn't always update. You have to move the item out and back in for it up show the correct quantity.

Yes ! If you add 1000 gold to 100 in the bank they will stack but not update them amount until you move it back to inventory - kept thinking I was loosing money out of me pocketses

My attack stats are higher when i dont have weapons out for some reason.

Survival Tray: 526 Attack, 44.2% crit Chance, 161.3 Crit dmg, 221 Support power
Melee Tray 388 Attack, 38.8% crit  chance,155  Crit dmg, 182 Support power
Bow Tray 405 attack, 33.6% crit chance, 154.1 Crit Dmg, 206 Support power

Not sure whats causing this but this was on a woodelf Ranger, my guess in survival tray your getting all passive skill training bonuses where weapon trays ur only getting melee and bow bonuses depending on the tray your in. All in all its rather missleading.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Sharpshooter All clear passive seem to be doing the reverse of what it mean to do.
At max range distance on target dummy (50m) i do less dmg than standing next to them shooting them atleast it seems like it roughtly 8-10% or so less dmg it seems although can be hard to tell with dmg flucuation from the attacks. If you had a test on the dev side with a dmg skill thats is 100-100 dmg it might be worth comfirming if it working properly

Veeshan Midst of UXA

- Chat is still not loading all the proper tabs and chat is not coming through in the starter zone.
- mats that drop from nodes are falling into rock features that are part of land nodes.
- The 5th Pip from Harvesting when used is not popping and instead popping in the 3rd Pip slot where the Stamina return buff is.
- Seems that the Animation Effects from everything either stops showing up or freezes at some point after a couple hours in game.
- Entering the Rank 3 Map I got stuck in the loading screen.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, veeshan said:

My attack stats are higher when i dont have weapons out for some reason.

Survival Tray: 526 Attack, 44.2% crit Chance, 161.3 Crit dmg, 221 Support power
Melee Tray 388 Attack, 38.8% crit  chance,155  Crit dmg, 182 Support power
Bow Tray 405 attack, 33.6% crit chance, 154.1 Crit Dmg, 206 Support power

Not sure whats causing this but this was on a woodelf Ranger, my guess in survival tray your getting all passive skill training bonuses where weapon trays ur only getting melee and bow bonuses depending on the tray your in. All in all its rather missleading.

When in survival both your bow stats and your melee bonuses are included in your stat sheet.

Edited by Tyrannicall