Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 LIVE Bug Reports for 7/23/19

3 hours ago, Sl33prkeepr said:

- The 5th Pip from Harvesting when used is not popping and instead popping in the 3rd Pip slot where the Stamina return buff is.

It's in the patch notes in the Harvesting section.

Edited by Extintor

2 hours ago, Extintor said:

It's in the patch notes in the Harvesting section.

Oh ok well that would explain why I didn't see that cause my Patch Notes on the launcher wouldn't show up. Thank you!

Crowfall Affiliate link:

http://crowfall.com/register/?affiliateCode=furriousbeardshow

• New registers get into earlier Beta Groups + Store Discount

Discount Code: furriousbeardshow

crafted some runetools last night put them in the vault .woke up this morning logged in and the tools are gone?!?

also the chicken bar is out of control, im always hungry no matter how much I eat

Edited by Spunky

Mouse-look and move doesn't work while inventory open (this is frustrating).

When harvesting the ice thingies (I'm forgetting what they're called) I get popup window telling me using  wrong tool.  Was using hammer and pick, which I believe are correct tools. 

No sounds for harvesting .

Inventory stacking info not updating.

Various graphics and sounds missing (nethari racial powers (dash and AOE have no fire).

Not seeing particles for non basic harvesting nodes (intended?)

Green and above harvested material not showing up. I keep picking up invisible ore.

The building materials popup info window popped for a normal treasure chest.

Edited by jimmlop
played more

Duelist Impale is still failing to register "no-reg", the ability triggers, goes on cooldown, plays the animation, however it does not consume any pips nor do any damage.

I have seen this happen 6 times in a row before damage finally registering.

56 minutes ago, jimmlop said:

When harvesting the ice thingies (I'm forgetting what they're called) I get popup window telling me using  wrong tool.  Was using hammer and pick, which I believe are correct tools. 

For the Hunger Nodes, it requires just the pick. At least I'm pretty sure it does anyways. Had gone through several nodes with just using the pickaxe and never had the "wrong tool" popup.

Crowfall Affiliate link:

http://crowfall.com/register/?affiliateCode=furriousbeardshow

• New registers get into earlier Beta Groups + Store Discount

Discount Code: furriousbeardshow

Looting has been inconsistent in 5.100, we've had instances where once someone opens a corpse no one else can get into it. This is especially true with player cairns, it's been one and done every time. All someone has to do is look inside and the cairn can not be interacted with by anyone. It does seem possible to loot NPC bodies simultaneously if you both interact at the same time but after an unspecified window no one else can get in.

Also in the patch notes there was a line saying players were not supposed to drop their inventory at all on GR, this is not the case if that was intended to go live.

1 minute ago, KatzeWeiss said:

Looting has been inconsistent in 5.100, we've had instances where once someone opens a corpse no one else can get into it. This is especially true with player cairns, it's been one and done every time. All someone has to do is look inside and the cairn can not be interacted with by anyone. It does seem possible to loot NPC bodies simultaneously if you both interact at the same time but after an unspecified window no one else can get in.

Also in the patch notes there was a line saying players were not supposed to drop their inventory at all on GR, this is not the case if that was intended to go live.

Thanks for the report! We are aware of a current bug that is causing inventory to continue to drop on death. This is not supposed to be the case. 

I am unsure if it has been reported, but I had a humorous bug last night (that I wish I had filmed, but I will try my best to describe).

I had just finished dumping items into my bank, and I topped off my food meter with some apples. Upon emptying the left-topmost slot (the first, in my eyes), I went to fill the slot with mushroom porridge  from three spaces directly below it. It rejected the move and put it back in the spot I moved it from. I moved the porridge to a different spot in my inventory, and then it let me put it in the topleft slot. 

I ate the porridge and then tried the same thing with a different slot in my inventory, and it did something very similar.

I'll try to get footage of it next time, but my guess: an item being consumed and leaving a free space in the inventory doesn't free the space the item was in previously(?)

47 minutes ago, Samulus said:

Upon emptying the left-topmost slot (the first, in my eyes), I went to fill the slot with mushroom porridge  from three spaces directly below it. It rejected the move and put it back in the spot I moved it from. I moved the porridge to a different spot in my inventory, and then it let me put it in the topleft slot. 

Something does seem off about that top left slot. Often works fine, but other times it acts like it's occupied when it shows as empty.

Edited by VaMei

right clicking armor/weapons doesnt go onto the character if somethings already equipped, nor does dragging and dropping

you have to unequip current armor/weap then equi new once slot is empty... very annoying

Having the capstone passive automatically added to all trays for Earthkeeper druids causes some issues. If Sacrifice / Ritual Sacrifice causes you to pass the 500 essence threshold in death tray it triggers Commune With Nature and leaves you at no essence while still draining health.

On 7/23/2019 at 8:35 PM, Snorbot said:

Doober effects get stuck on-screen during harvesting. I imagine with more than the 30 seconds it took to get this many, this will rapidly be a big problem for bulk harvesters.

Ran into similar cases, where animations would stick around being a permanent static visual effect on the map. On the first picture, the bug occured during harvesting. The resources that dropped after the bug has set in were missing the glow from their animations, showing only a plain wooden log instead. I have no idea what the second picture is the result of, I was just walking past.

1DtM6OK.png

JvDMB9A.png

Edited by LastRights

19 hours ago, Kraahk said:

Trying to import a Palace or Citadel or Large Castle causes the bundle to completely vanish from the purchase tab, without being imported , showing the error 500, and changes possible second bundles of this type to a "(Repair)" version.

We are aware of this issue and are looking into the cause. Thanks!