Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 LIVE Bug Reports for 7/23/19

15 hours ago, KatzeWeiss said:

Having the capstone passive automatically added to all trays for Earthkeeper druids causes some issues. If Sacrifice / Ritual Sacrifice causes you to pass the 500 essence threshold in death tray it triggers Commune With Nature and leaves you at no essence while still draining health.

Good catch, I'll disable the Commune With Nature proc in the Death Tray.

Thomas Blair
ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.
Follow us on Twitter 
@CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

On 7/24/2019 at 8:15 AM, Phr00t said:

Duelist Impale is still failing to register "no-reg", the ability triggers, goes on cooldown, plays the animation, however it does not consume any pips nor do any damage.

I have seen this happen 6 times in a row before damage finally registering.

Really? It has hit every time for me in 5.100. Pips consumed, the 1 pip refund, stun registered, and damage shown in combat log. 

Posted (edited)

Hi Crows,

So small bug but worth looking at. One of my "reward" badges duplicated in my Vault when the wipe happened. The Trial of Kane badge. I have competed and won every badge so far but cannot remember them all so:

1. Can anyone name all the Trials to date for me?

So I can:

1.determine if it is just a duplicate or if it:

2. replaced one I am missing in the vault!

Thanks again for the test!

Edited by Azsh

Azsh

9 minutes ago, Azsh said:

Hi Crows,

So small bug but worth looking at. One of my "reward" badges duplicated in my Vault when the wipe happened. The Trial of Kane badge. I have competed and won every badge so far but cannot remember them all so:

So I can:

If you happened to have played in both the NA and EU campaigns for a trial you received a badge for each campaign, resulting in duplicates. Might be what happened.

lPoLZtm.png

Good thought Duffy...however I am still curious if it is not a duplicate. Anyone remember the entire Trials list?

Azsh

Hi I got sth weird on the LIVE system, when I wanted to import my tankards and Badges.

Even though there is no campaingn (and I assume God's Reach has no imort limits) I got an error msg. that I can only import 5 items - now I have 3 items in my PURCHASES list that have their itemname with (REPAIR) appended.

Just in case you wanna look at the whole issue...

Will there be a way to check what a reward gives you before you import it before I import it?

https://prnt.sc/ok3w8d

1 hour ago, Azsh said:

Hi Crows,

So I can:

Malekai -> Zaleena ->  Valkyn -> Illara -> Kane -> Kronos -> Maeve -> Cybele, iirc

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

• Temple performance has been poor (~25 fps) with increase in traffic.
  • The inventory sometimes doesn't like it when you try to drop items in the first slot or two.  The items will rubberband back to where you dragged them from.
  • The grass color isn't consistent across all parcels which makes the seam very noticeable in places.
  • Looting containers doesn't always dismount you.
  • Some of the brighter ground effects, like devotion or mounting, have a strong flicker.
  • Vault window position doesn't save like the other UI elements.
  • Vault search pane text is white on white, makes it hard to see.
  • Need a lot more vault categories, customizing them would be real nice.

13 hours ago, thomasblair said:

Good catch, I'll disable the Commune With Nature proc in the Death Tray.

In fact, if as an Earthkeeper you need to build up essence you do it in the life tray, but with the automatic passive you need to generate it twice. Any possible way of disable it on demand? :)

Posted (edited)

I'm finding that on duelist, I fail to land basic attacks frequently, even when in the new shorter melee range. I'll land one hit and then miss several in a row (no damage, no pips gained). Also, enemies want to be completely on top of me - so close that it's nearly impossible to be sure they're still considered "in front" of me.

Edit: watching this more closely, it appears to be trying to attack a target other than the one directly under my reticle. I can have my crosshair directly on the close target with an enemy a few steps back and off to the left but still within the circle, and it picks the distant enemy instead of the one more directly targeted.

Edited by Snorbot
Added more info

Sound effect when right-clicking to remove an item from account vault is REALLY LOUD relative to other sound volumes.

If you let your hungry meter reach 0, log out and then back in, you wont get the "Hungry" debuff. Rendering food pointless.

1111.png

Tenderize (From Knife Grinder) doesn't seem to be reducing Bleed Armor/Resistance at all.

Knights do not benefit from increased basic attack damage as a result of lower PCM/Power Efficiency.

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

22 hours ago, Bzra said:

Someone is fired.

1111.png

Not fired, but I did just received a severe lashing for this.

Anyway, we're closing this thread down and putting up a new one. Thanks all!