Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 LIVE Feedback Reports for 7/23/19

5.100 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to The Bug Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

2 hours ago, ACE_FancyHats said:

5.100 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to The Bug Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

unknown.png

:c

2 hours ago, oneply said:

Where can we view the capstone passive at?

Click the talent to bring up more info, then mouse over where you see the name in square brackets (e.g. [Nature's Force])... It can take a few tries to register, but failing that close the talent window then re-open it; the mouse-over should work again 👍

:^)

The new Account Vault UI needs a sort by "type" option, so harvested resources are grouped together. None of the existing options can do that - For example, "Durable Hide" and "Soft Hide" have anything with a first letter between E and R between them if sorted by name. If sorted by value, it appears to be sorting by the value of the stack, and sorting by size is (mostly) pointless.

Posted (edited)
  • The character controller feels so much better than when I last played (early 5.x)
  • The frame rates have dramatically increased even on max settings
  • The bow play, as a ranger, has dramatically been improved
    • however, it's unclear if a mob/player is out of range. I wish the UI told me this more clearly
    • I wish the zoom out, after shooting an arrow, would happen more quickly
  • it took me awhile to figure out where 'blink/dodge' points were located. perhaps move this under the stamina bar
  • items wouldn't auto equip from the inventory if i already had gear equipped
  • my client has crashed twice
    • once when trying to equip, from the inventory, a bow (replacing the default bow)
    • the other when clicking out to another window (i have 2 monitors and run CF in borderless window)
  • in the r1 and 3 realms, there are fire graphics scattered throughout the air
    • in fact, the fire graphics in every place were not animated. this was also true for other glowy effects
  • disciplines do not loot via right click
  • when i put items in the bank, they do not automatically stack
  • there should be chests at the end of each pve area to promote completion
  • my minor discipline says that i drop health orbs on damage but i haven't seen any yet
  • how do i enter 'cursor' mode to view my buffs and debuffs? it isn't clear. i'm also uncertain how to view what my skills do
  • the crafting UI should always close
  • i don't think the entire character UI should render when i'm looting

this is the best version of CF I have played yet! congrats, team!

Edited by marlevvll
added opinions from more playing

When respawning at the dragon statue, you have to almost intersect the statue to be close enough. You can't get close enough if you're all the way at ground level - you have to be a half meter off the ground and pushing into the statue for the option to show up. The dragon statue needs a larger radius.

The loot dropping off mobs makes the new player experience much better.

That said, the lack of refineries and caravans means that after an hour of playing, there's nothing left to do but wait for 5.110 and dregs.   5.100 is a big letdown.   The wipe means that I'd have to spend 6-8 weeks leveling and gearing purple vessels on all my accounts, just in time for them to be wiped again when 6.0 hits.   Screw that.

Realy would like to see spirit bank in open world being removed already :( even as a harvester i would rather it since it get ur addrenaline going and keeps you on your toes. The spirit bank everywhere realy turns me off playing it atm tend to find it kills alot of the open world pvp stuff.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

1 hour ago, Yoink said:

Every time I recall I get stuck on the loading screen. Just keeps spinning and saying "Unloading Zone"

Have to restart the game to get around.

Same thing when going through a rune gate.

aeei5jG.png

Pack pigs and Swift Pack Pigs having 200 durability means you can only die 20 times before these break. Especially for Swift Pack Pigs, this seems like a very low number, for how much someone might expect to die in PvP.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Yoink said:
17 hours ago, Yoink said:

Every time I recall I get stuck on the loading screen. Just keeps spinning and saying "Unloading Zone"

Have to restart the game to get around.

Same thing when going through a rune gate.

A reinstall did not fix this. The game always locks up too. the client goes grey as the windows blue load icon spins. I have to kill the game, it does not even crash properly.

Edited by Yoink

aeei5jG.png

2 hours ago, Yoink said:

A reinstall did not fix this. The game always locks up too. the client goes grey as the windows blue load icon spins. I have to kill the game, it does not even crash properly.

Can you send your client logs to support@crowfall.com please? 

Targeting friendly players with the Nature's Avatar power for Earthkeeper druids is almost impossible in combat with the new targeting system. It seems to want to lock onto enemies more than anything and even when I can get a friendly standing still for a moment the hot spot is really small on player characters.

Is it possible the ability got flagged as an offensive power? Those seem to favor targeting enemies over friendlies, and that is what feels like is happening here.

Posted (edited)

I didn’t even know moving closed windows before. I always escaped out of windows.

Little weird and not sure how it orignally happened but I always had combo and retaliate on E until this patch reset the bindings and moved retaliate to R, can’t put them on the same button anymore.

Not a huge deal just not sure if intended or not or what happened. (I liked keeping R for another action bar hotkey)

Edited by Duffy

lPoLZtm.png