Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowbars - a Crowfall parser with in-game overlay

ComradeAma

Hi.

Interested to test this out but I'm somewhat hesitant without viewing the source.  Is there any chance you could publish it on github or open-source it?

Edited by Wilbur

The opponent-window is not tracking dmg in realtime for me. It recognizes the dmg of the first hit but stops there until I move to another entry and back to the current. 

I would really like to see a window with incoming dmg, which would work like the opponent window but with realtime parsing :)

Good job after all, even if I cant find a valid usage for the parser beside from pve yet

• 5 months later...

Thanks @Khalanos! Stable version does not work in TEST server with dummies, because dummies names were removed from logs (no idea why).
Please check the latest unstable version, it should work with TEST client. It also adds Raid UI (you can invite your team to the raid and see everyone's stats), but raid functionality is currently unstable and may not work in some cases. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YuTy9EFvDoff-iU_8KYdETLufDbGAion. Due to coronavirus situation, I unfortunately don't have enough time to nail the bugs.

jlSjRX8.jpg

Hi Crows!

I updated parser for 5.115 Alpha! (⬇Download 4MB)

New combat log format is supported with some new cool features:

• Damage graph and sorting.
  • Installer.
  • Send bug report in settings.
  • Parser starts in tray to avoid weird interactions with CF client.
  • Added screenshot of logs setting location.
  • Added the biggest incoming hit and heal and their target/opponent.
  • Added incoming critical rate.
  • Added opponents count.
  • Added Topmost setting (experimental).
  • Added tooltips.
  • Added stat percent on tooltip.
  • Windows can't be maximized anymore.
  • Increased space for stats.
  • Settings are saved between different versions.
  • Sorting directions are saved between sessions.
  • Fixed stats overflow.
  • Limited windows height.
  • Essence Burn damage will display correctly.
  • Fixed some stability issues.

If you want to receive updates about new versions, please click "Follow" button on top of the page. I will post new versions changelog here.an4iXRC.png

I moved unstable versions to alpha and beta branches, If you want to get access to early iterations of new features, please follow me on Patreon.

Edited by ComradeAma

• 1 month later...

Got it working.

A few suggestions:

Manual Reset  (if you don't want to wait for the timer between fights) and maybe a purge button to clear everything.

Ability to see what attacks your opponent used.

A minimize to tray button.

Edited by OverHeal

• ComradeAma changed the title to Crowbars - a Crowfall parser with in-game overlay

Raid functionality is here! Download the new version in my discord https://discord.gg/meBAVMzJBs.

Quickstart: Press "⮟ Raid", enter your Character name and Raid handle. Share your Raid handle with your teammates to get into the same raid. (Don't share it with your enemies!)

oHpAPyA.jpg

Changelog:

Support for 6.5 combat log.
Added Raid UI and raid fights history.
Added 🡫 Powers view.
Added Capture Mode: allows video capturing software to capture separate parser window.
Added Reset parser layout option.
Added Disclaimer.
Added hotkeys.
Added setting to hide your outgoing damage and healing in raid UI.
Added zoom to main and raid UI.
Added option to menu to reset parser layout.
Added notifications
Fixed crash when settings file becomes corrupted.
Fixed issue, when parser would not start topmost.
Fixed negative per second values.
Fixed incorrect per second calculation for total stats.
Fixed issue, when parser could go out of screen.
If 'More' button makes view cut off on the bottom, the view will jump to the top.

Absorbed damage (barriers) and healing (blackmantle) count towards total stats and popup in tooltip.

If you want to support various Crowfall tools development and get access to early Alpha and Beta versions, please follow me on Patreon!

I can't actually get this to work. Overlay shows up fine, I made sure to open it as Admin and turn on the setting in game for combat logs (which seems to be defaulted to ON anyway). I can interact with it and change settings, etc. But it doesn't actually record any healing/damage numbers. Am I missing something?

Edited by Leiloni

9 hours ago, Leiloni said:

I can't actually get this to work. Overlay shows up fine, I made sure to open it as Admin and turn on the setting in game for combat logs (which seems to be defaulted to ON anyway). I can interact with it and change settings, etc. But it doesn't actually record any healing/damage numbers. Am I missing something?

did you activate the log into file from the settings ingame ?

1 hour ago, Aedius said:

did you activate the log into file from the settings ingame ?

It's already on by default. There's only a checkbox in game to turn it off. Where would I even find this file on my computer?

a1DL57q.png

Edited by Leiloni

1 hour ago, Leiloni said:

It's already on by default. There's only a checkbox in game to turn it off. Where would I even find this file on my computer?

a1DL57q.png

It shows that setting is OFF. Could you enable it, hit a dummy/NPC and try again?

Is the information in the parser "private", also the ones send to the "raid"? Or are you as the creator able to see/filter through/use the information from the users of this overlay?

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos