Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 Snap Test Feedback Reports for 7/24/19

5.100 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to The Bug Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Can you please implement mob tapping. I was soloing a lvl 8 mob in a long fight. It dropped some good stuff including a rare item which was then ninja looted by someone from a passing group. I can't see a free for all loot system working in a higher population area. 

11 hours ago, HankHill said:

Can you please implement mob tapping. I was soloing a lvl 8 mob in a long fight. It dropped some good stuff including a rare item which was then ninja looted by someone from a passing group. I can't see a free for all loot system working in a higher population area. 

No. I’ll just troll you and run around a nick them all first. Then come back and kill them. And if you want to base it off damage I can speedily kill them with lil to no effort so I’ll beat you there too. 

A super small area with 100+ players. Roughly half and half have been battling against each other for months. Once campaign is launched this “issue” is no longer one. That same player base spreads out across 6+ zones. 

11 hours ago, Ble said:

On GR?  It’s GR...

Yes and there's been 100+ people in the 6-8 zone since this patch hit. It's creating a toxic "he ninja looted me!" and "that was MY boss/grave/ore" type of environment. Loot is shared for kills and it's been a nightmare with everyone swooping in at the last 5% and taking other people's "earned" loot. As far as gathering, the one with the best tools/passive training wins. In most cases it's me, but I have guildies that are struggling to farm.

Just giving my feedback.

One BIG question: Within the limiting rules for joining a campaign is there the possibility for a legendary vessel to join at lvl 1 or we will be forced to play to lvl 20 in GR?
The latter seems like not a good idea:

Positives - more activity/life in GR.

Negatives:

- people will take a really long time to lvl up
- GR will be over-farmed by experienced players making the newbie experience a rather negative one.

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.org

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, KDSProm said:

One BIG question: Within the limiting rules for joining a campaign is there the possibility for a legendary vessel to join at lvl 1 or we will be forced to play to lvl 20 in GR?
The latter seems like not a good idea:

Positives - more activity/life in GR.

Negatives:

- people will take a really long time to lvl up
- GR will be over-farmed by experienced players making the newbie experience a rather negative one.

Build up your sac items before you bite the bullet. But ya on the overall I’m not a fan of the level limiter. 

Edited by oneply

I don't know how long it will take to level an orange vessel, but it only takes about 3-4 hours on GR right now to level up a blue.  So maybe no more than 10 hours to level up a legendary and that is being generous.  No building up sac items or anything first.

1 hour ago, oneply said:

No. I’ll just troll you and run around a nick them all first. Then come back and kill them. And if you want to base it off damage I can speedily kill them with lil to no effort so I’ll beat you there too. 

A super small area with 100+ players. Roughly half and half have been battling against each other for months. Once campaign is launched this “issue” is no longer one. That same player base spreads out across 6+ zones. 

That's not trolling. If you get there first the group is yours. That's a legit way to farm unlike ninja looting. Adding more zones will only lessen the amount of ninja looting. It won't control it.

1 minute ago, HankHill said:

That's not trolling. If you get there first the group is yours. That's a legit way to farm unlike ninja looting. Adding more zones will only lessen the amount of ninja looting. It won't control it.

If you are just tapping mobs once to claim them that doesn't sound entirely legit. Claiming it and then killing it, sure. Claiming it with one tap while other people are killing the mobs sounds pretty trolly.

IhhQKY6.gif

Ideas

Bring up 2 more gods reach for the weekend.

Or make every zone a copy of the 6-8 zone

You can level to around 10 beside the temple and you will be equipped enough to take on level 6-8 mobs

People will be going hardcore getting blue bodies for all their crafters and fighters while we wait.

That’s a lot of traffic in very small areas.

Expect this logjam to happen on launch day of alpha. Beta. Or live!

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Bzra said:

Yes and there's been 100+ people in the 6-8 zone since this patch hit. It's creating a toxic "he ninja looted me!" and "that was MY boss/grave/ore" type of environment. Loot is shared for kills and it's been a nightmare with everyone swooping in at the last 5% and taking other people's "earned" loot. As far as gathering, the one with the best tools/passive training wins. In most cases it's me, but I have guildies that are struggling to farm.

Just giving my feedback.

GR didn’t create the toxic environment, people did.

Please remove all spawns above a Captain, all mother lodes above rank 2 and all graves above rank 3 from GR.

GR should not be somewhere that bads can go and hide and get materials, levels and bodies with impunity.

Edited by Ble

5 hours ago, Jah said:

If you are just tapping mobs once to claim them that doesn't sound entirely legit. Claiming it and then killing it, sure. Claiming it with one tap while other people are killing the mobs sounds pretty trolly.

Now that would be trolly indeed. Leave the guy to his mob train. He will either need to kill them solo or run away. The tap would need a reset if not killed.

1 hour ago, HankHill said:

Now that would be trolly indeed. Leave the guy to his mob train. He will either need to kill them solo or run away. The tap would need a reset if not killed.

That wouldn't stop it.

IhhQKY6.gif

This is kind of a unique situation with EVERYONE on the same God's Reach after a fresh patch and wipe. Everyone has to farm and there's nothing else to do but farm...

Also it's God's Reach and things shouldn't be insanely abundant in the first place.

• I'd like to see the inventory screen stay open or close based on how it was opened in the first place.  If I opened it with a key press, it should stay until I close it again. If it opened because of looting or opening a container, it should close again when I move.
  • Can we lose the slow effect on the spiders in the noob zone?  It bogs you down whether you're a new player with your first taste of combat or veteran just passing through the area.
  • The mount vendor in the temple could use a new icon to differentiate it from player vendors.
  • I'd like to see autorun cancelled by pressing the W key, as it was before.

1 hour ago, Jah said:

That wouldn't stop it.

People are going to be aware of someone tapping mobs. I'm not going to kill for someone. I'm going to leave. If the guy is psycho and just wants to follow you around then he will go 50/50 with you at best. Then its just like you're in a party together but don't share the xp.