Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 Snap Test Feedback Reports for 7/24/19

So I logged in last night and this morning to begin the process of laying the groundwork to get all our crafters blue/purple bodies.

To my surprise all the graveyards are missing.

So you are telling me that there are people with blue and possible purple bodies out there?  But you are preventing others from catching up?

Please balance God's reach and re-wipe.

Or Please bring up a God's reach where everyone can be equal!

From 5.100 Patch Notes for 7/26/19:

Druid:

• Ultimate Healing: Removed all enemy damaging effects from this power.
  • Ultimate Nuking: 
    • Damage now pulses over the course of 5 seconds.
    • Damage Buff is now applied when power ends.
    • Fixed issue where FX weren't showing.
    • Changed the pushback into a single pull effect.

New Death Tray Ult QoL changes should be interesting, but RIP Teabagging Druid 😢

So yeah the pulsed damage was quite heavy if someone was silly/unfortunate enough to be standing on top of you for the whole thing, but did it need to be completely removed? Asides from being a great (if risky) addition to a meat-grinder combo, the pulsing damage also helps discourage people from destroying the Druid with Shieldbreaker and a dogpile while they've CC'd themselves... If returning some nerfed amount of damage to the Life Tray Ult isn't tenable then could it at least push people back like the old Death Tray Ult did?

I guess it's all speculation at this point, we'll see how it plays out and maybe I'll be back again with the world's smallest violin for all 10 Druid mains in the game :D 

:^)

Posted (edited)

Today, I started getting an invalid client error, telling me I need to patch. Repairing doesn't seem to fix. Would a reinstall be suggested? 

Edit: Reinstalled. Still having problem. Open to solutions.

I've installed nothing new since yesterday. My only thought is this is due to the today's patch somehow.

Edited by meridian
update on situation.

Meridian
[TG] The Guardians | Discord: Meridian#7510 | No, not that Meridian.

Posted (edited)

@jtoddcoleman

Some of the classes still have crazy issues.

Vindi for instance has a capstone that does not actually help it much given the hard cap on slashing is 40%, the holy warrior conversion in vindi tree as well PROVIDES 0 BENEFIT AS YOU ARE ALREADY WAY OVER CAPPED FROM CAPSTONE. (more complaints with vindi but im sure they have been previously detailed)

Warden is given runic short sword use only but gets crushing damage bonus.

Archer gets nearly no attack power in its tree while all the other DPS trait lines get a bunch.

Confessor still has rampant mana issues while maintaining worse DPS than most other DPS classes.

Paladins still are not healers buff please.

Druid ults are still stationary use make mobile please (keep in mind cleric ult heals for more, has faster animations, and is more mobile)

Radicals still dont do near enough damage to be called a DPS class.

Storm caller has huge essence issues as well as a lacking damage rotation *coughs* suboptimal.

Champions are still the kings of mobility and DPS while being one of the easiest to play with some of the highest survivability.

Sanctifier feels too clunky with no mobility skill or real CC outside of 8m, add some range on them or give them movement of some kind.

Arch is too cluncky, they are bomb one tricks, a functioning bear helps but please give it something to do other then left click.

Druid beam currently is inconsistent at best nonfunctional at worst.

Most CC specs are just the normal class where every skill has been added a CC that may or may not actually make sense. Most need to be reworked.

These classes need some work. Not even for balancing purposes (except champion nerf it again nerf it so good maybe target their incredibly high mobility and survivability or their incredibly easy play style that still nets the highest burst in the game aside from bombs or something like that) but most are irritating to play, extremely ineffective at their role, or just simply unfun to play as or against.

Edited by Balathan

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Balathan said:

Paladins still are not healers buff please.

Retaliate give 6 seconds of 30% speed increase and immunity to movement CC.

Devotion is uncapped and better.

Divine Light costs no pips to cast.

Ultimate changed to group wide, they keep the amount of HP at the end of the ultimate up to their maximum current HP.  (Example: You're at 8000 of 10000 health, you ultimate, you go to 13,000 of 13,000 health, ultimate expires, you go back to 10000 health)

Censure splash heals (Similar to Will-O-Wisp effect) at the landing location.

Edited by Ble

Couple stuff for Account Vault:

1. Probably already planned by devs; More sorting options (Like rarity, quantity) and categories to the left could be nice.

- Materials (crafting resources, components, excluding Necro), Major disc, Minor disc, Explore disc, Food, Necromancy (body parts and organs), Artifacts (and binds)

2. A way to favorite items in the vault could be nice, since some people may have specific priorities on items they're gathering.

I looked for a hotkey that makes the mouse appear on the screen, like ctrl or alt, but I didn't see one.

Any plans for AoE looting?  Auto looting? A 'loot all' button?

Is there a mouselook button? Or is that 'move with mouse enabled' ?

Any /played command to see how much play time we have on a character? With the 4-hour-requirement for testing, I wanted to be sure that I did get 4 hours in. 

Any plans for additional /commands ?

Posted (edited)

game seems fun but the lag killing it im gonna hold untill there will be some major performance changes. ive i7 7700hq intel 4 core and gtx1050 4gb graph card at min settings 1920x1080 im getting 20-35fps maks. you need more settings for shadow, anti-allising, grass, render scaling etc.

btw you should really change the loot mechanic its getting annoying to press esc to get back into action after i loot.

Edited by 1dolarjoe

Champion has 3 ult charges and does 1600 and can be auto crit while myrmidon ult has 1 charge and does 75 about 6 times. Can I get a buff to myrmidon ult or something? Why does the three charge auto crit ult do atleast 4x the damage while also being one hit instead of over time damage?

unknown.png

unknown.png

Come on now.... can this please be changed?

@mhalashace @jtoddcoleman

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Balathan said:

Arch is too cluncky, they are bomb one tricks, a functioning bear helps but please give it something to do other then left click.

I agree with everything except this, though it is my main so there's personal bias there... Arch has plenty to do outside of Spark and Blight, those two are just where all their damage comes from.

Stormcaller, on the other hand... Yikes. Definitely needs better resource regen or a channelled ability like Fessors, and quite low on survivability, CC and escapability for how close you have to be for most spells.

Edited by Xarrayne
this isn't discord, that's not how italics work

:^)

3 hours ago, Balathan said:

Champion has 3 ult charges and does 1600 and can be auto crit while myrmidon ult has 1 charge and does 75 about 6 times. Can I get a buff to myrmidon ult or something? Why does the three charge auto crit ult do atleast 4x the damage while also being one hit instead of over time damage?

unknown.png

unknown.png

Come on now.... can this please be changed?

@mhalashace @jtoddcoleman

Alpha Champ ulti is 500 soul power, not sure what you mean about 3 charges. 

Myrm ulti should probably be 500 soul power as well though.

13 minutes ago, Phr00t said:

Alpha Champ ulti is 500 soul power, not sure what you mean about 3 charges. 

Myrm ulti should probably be 500 soul power as well though.

Alpha Ulti is 350 soul power. after training. Reading is power.

9 minutes ago, Dedolin said:

Alpha Ulti is 350 soul power. after training. Reading is power.

Fair enough, thought that talent only added the damage to it.

I noticed that the Rangers, so far in R8, have an issue with their Rain of Arrows skill where they will constantly damage you even after you leave the circle causing you to lose health past the point of being out of range of the attack.

At first I thought it was a bug that every time I use "Mount Pack Pig" I lose many of my survival tray functions. Pressing 8 does not do Recall, F3 (I have remapped for Toggle Tray 2) doesn't put me into the Ranged Tray, etc. I found myself quitting the game and signing back in to "fix it," until I realized that I hadn't "unmounted" and there was no indication of that being the problem. Yes, I realize there will be visible mounts someday, but still, a simple "You can't do that while mounted," would be really helpful.