Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 Snap Test Bug Reports for 7/24/19

5.100 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to The Feedback Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

•  

July 24, 2019

• Desiccated Minotaur and Elken Heads have the same icon. Desiccated Stoneborn parts use Desiccated Human icons. Desiccated Human and Elven parts have the same icon, though I'm not sure how you'd differentiate them in actuality
  • Is there a difference between a Sacrifice Shard and a Sacrifice Fragment? Seems redundant to have both
  • Head Mold: Great Mace and Head Mold: Great Axe have the same icon
  • The mount power doesn't deslot itself after unequipping a saddle
  • Raising and Lowering Buildings with the EK Builder is very unresponsive
  • I like the new vfx on Inconceivable. Will still fail to activate if you've recently used it though. Not sure the intent on that
  • Right-click looting of discs is wonderful! Thank you!!!
  • Sacrifice Brazier is gone from EKs again.

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Archdruid doesn't regen essence, stays at zero. tried food, logging out, casting random powers. I first noticed it while leveling. power leveled from 9 (with essence regen ok) to 30. then spent talents and stats. Essence regen was ok. loaded spells into trays and essence zeroed out and will not regen. have eaten food to confirm no hunger. no debuffs showing.

Former IC of Societas Daemonica (2005 -2014)

SB and other gamesFormer IC Nordic Chapter SB (2004)

Former IC / NL of House of Atreides SB Damnation (2003-2004)

1 hour ago, Padishah said:

Archdruid doesn't regen essence, stays at zero. tried food, logging out, casting random powers. I first noticed it while leveling. power leveled from 9 (with essence regen ok) to 30. then spent talents and stats. Essence regen was ok. loaded spells into trays and essence zeroed out and will not regen. have eaten food to confirm no hunger. no debuffs showing.

I just took a quick peek and I'm not seeing this issue. Can you send your client logs to support@crowfall.com so we can take a look at it?

2 hours ago, Padishah said:

For Archdruid, you need to use your life powers to generate essence and your death powers to spend them. Game doesn’t teach you this mechanic very well, so I don’t blame you for thinking it’s a bug

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Ethereal Sight isn't dropping.  It's not on the disc vendors in the temple, and I've talked to people with probably 1000+ disc drops between them and no one has seen one.  Is it still in the game?

can't find the client logs as I loaded the game on a hybrid and bulk data side. And, it seems to not be a bug, something about the 3rd tray I have to figure out. (Thanks Coolster)

Former IC of Societas Daemonica (2005 -2014)

SB and other gamesFormer IC Nordic Chapter SB (2004)

Former IC / NL of House of Atreides SB Damnation (2003-2004)

Darilu Zone - S16 - 2252,1, 1858 Elk Spawn Nest position is up in the sky

lPoLZtm.png

When I logged in to my level 16 blue vessel I have a negative XP value.  Every time I get XP the number goes up (as in, I get closer to 0).

BIBDlAN.png

• Duelist Inconceivable! power wasn't fixed.  I had the cast fail five or six times in a row in this latest build.  Fail, meaning the casting animation was played, but no effects took place and no pips were consumed.

10 hours ago, HankHill said:

Sacrifice item cannot be sacrificed.

Poor sacrifice items only work up until a certain level, those items would be sacrifice-able on a lower level vessel.

15 hours ago, Phr00t said:

Poor sacrifice items only work up until a certain level, those items would be sacrifice-able on a lower level vessel.

Makes sense, thank you.

With a guinecean if u  reuse "v" for stealth tray when u already in stealth tray u can move as fast as if u're in survival tray 

Posted (edited)

Cant quip anymore three rings with hamster.

edit: Same with second Necklace on High Elf

Edited by SaSaLe