Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 Snap Test Bug Reports for 7/24/19

Damage and healing fly text is all messed up, occasionally damage you to do a target will be green like you healed them and healing you do for yourself will be red like its damage. Some weird yellow numbers occur occasionally as well.

Haven't played a few patches so this might've been mentioned before - I can no longer trigger skills when holding down left mouse button. E.g. while harvesting (keeping left mouse button down for repeated hits) I cannot trigger the Q skill (Energetic Harvest anymore. I have to release the mouse button first.

6 hours ago, Bryserker said:

Haven't played a few patches so this might've been mentioned before - I can no longer trigger skills when holding down left mouse button. E.g. while harvesting (keeping left mouse button down for repeated hits) I cannot trigger the Q skill (Energetic Harvest anymore. I have to release the mouse button first.

Yeah this seems to happen anytime the mouse is held down.  You can't use a skill unless you release said mouse button, Applies to druid LMB attacking then trying to use  a skill.  Templars parry they have to release and click again.  I'm sure there are others but the game doesnt feel as responsive as previous versions.