Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello, A Few Questions

Hello everyone, my name is Mysticraven, and I'm an old school MMOer. I'm interested in checking Crowfall out, but have some questions before making a decision.

First question: Is purchasing a pack required to try Crowfall in test?

Second: What phase is Crowfall currently in?

Third: Is the game currently under NDA, or are streamers allowed to stream the game?

Fourth: What elements of PvP are there? (open world, siege, Battleground, Battle Royal, faction base,)

And Fifth: Is the game linear or open ended?

I'm looking for very specifics in an MMO game. As far as experience goes

Private tester for Companies 

SOE

Turbine

Mythic

Microsoft

Wizards of the Cost

NCsoft

and other small studios

I have over twenty-one years experience in the industry as a close tester & consultant in the MMO industry, and am looking for a game that will bring the next gen MMO experience to life. 

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Sincerely; Mysticraven

Edited by Mysticraven
grammer

6 minutes ago, Mysticraven said:

First question: Is purchasing a pack required to try Crowfall in test?
YES, ACCESS TO PLAYTESTING REQUIRES A STARTER OR BACKER PACK. THE PURCHASE PRICE INCLUDES A FULL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD OF THE GAME WHEN IT'S AVAILABLE. 

Second: What phase is Crowfall currently in?
CROWFALL IS IN PRE-ALPHA

Third: Is the game currently under NDA, or are streamers allowed to stream the game?
WE DO NOT HAVE AN NDA. PLAYERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO STREAM, CREATE VIDEOS OR OTHER CONTENT. YOU'LL FIND THE GUIDELINES FOR USING OUR MATERIALS HERE: https://crowfall.com/en-US/artcraft/fair-use-policy/

Fourth: What elements of PvP are there? (open world, siege, Battleground, Battle Royal, faction base,)
CROWFALL HAS OPEN WORLD AND SIEGE PVP. 

And Fifth: Is the game linear or open ended?
OPEN-ENDED. 

Thanks for stopping by to ask all of these great questions. Feel free to drop more if you think of some and we hope to see you in Crowfall soon!