Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Regarding God's Reach graveyards

11 hours ago, Sloppy said:

Grow the custard up and split into 2 factions, or all of chaos will join Balance this time around!!!  You guys are ruining the game!!!

dont include me in your delusions please, this is the kinda stuff that makes me embarrassed to be on a faction and want to join balance despite losing the ability to actually fight people with some vague sense of skill 

hoayaga2.jpg

carrot dug many graves, he like this, body bits, soon carrot will have nice blue vassal and will go dig more graves in next big world.

Some say carrot eat bits he dug from graves but this is not true.

2 hours ago, Yumx said:

@Ble @Jah
We all know what really turned the tide in the last NA campaign ..
ssam6mB.png

Who is the angry hamburger?!??  

Post of the month!

4 hours ago, Yumx said:

@Ble @Jah
We all know what really turned the tide in the last NA campaign ..
ssam6mB.png

That’s amazing. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

6 hours ago, Samulus said:

I think you summed up my entire post in one sentence lol... Thank you, because I have never had the gift of poignancy. 

I got u bruh

1 hour ago, Ble said:

Haha yeah I know.  Also you depiction of @soulein is spot on.

Honestly I think it's close enough that Soulein should pursue legal action against you.  This has to violate some kind of libel law or intellectual property law.  I'm the 2nd best bird lawyer in my area so libel isn't my expertise. 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

5 minutes ago, KatzeWeiss said:

I couldn't resist, thank you Yumx!

Art deserves praise.  I shall also wear it. @Yumx

wiDfyPp.png

11 hours ago, Samulus said:

I think you summed up my entire post in one sentence lol... Thank you, because I have never had the gift of poignancy. 

imo you should be able to get everything in god reach including GY however nothing above green quality should drop. even if there like r9 nodes they should only drop green instead of there blues/purples and all that.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Angelmar said:

@veeshan  Your new member Silenus claimed on the first night of Gods Reach to have farmed 250 graves per Crowfall Community Discord.  Seems like uXa should have plenty of body parts if they can organize their own members.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Happy to assist in helping uXa get their crafting organization started.  Best talk with Silenus to see if he will share his body part horde with his guildmates. 

See you on the Field. 

Its honostly not the point,
The point is you cant have something in a campaign/god reach like GY and then remove them the next, by doing so people get ahead other do not and no longer has a way to catch up will the campaign.
the moment the dev put GY in the god reach they had to leave them in till the campaign started then they should of removed them. The first campaign after a wipe should always be an even playing field, atleast they screwed up on an alpha not release in this regards.

Another thing imo God reach should only grant access to green quality items no matter the node rank.

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

12 minutes ago, veeshan said:

Its honostly not the point,
The point is you cant have something in a campaign/god reach like GY and then remove them the next, by doing so people get ahead other do not and no longer has a way to catch up will the campaign.

Pretend your a new player that started just a week behind the launch. Just be thankful you are not months behind :)

On 7/29/2019 at 5:13 AM, Angelmar said:

@veeshan  Your new member Silenus claimed on the first night of Gods Reach to have farmed 250 graves per Crowfall Community Discord.  Seems like uXa should have plenty of body parts if they can organize their own members.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Happy to assist in helping uXa get their crafting organization started.  Best talk with Silenus to see if he will share his body part horde with his guildmates. 

See you on the Field. 

On 7/29/2019 at 5:13 AM, Angelmar said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

See you on the Field. 

"in prior campaigns" and "now over 250 graves not one purple item" I am not sure how NOT getting any purples in over 250 graves = a horde of items ??? is there more to this conversation that you went back through hours and days of text to find that was not listed ?? Where does it say there is a horde of blue + items ? and el oh el at going through all that text for days to "try" to find something. but once again... you missed the point and the mark.

"tell the world that it is the will of the gods that my Rome be head of all the world."

10 minutes ago, weaponsx said:

"in prior campaigns" and "now over 250 graves not one purple item" I am not sure how NOT getting any purples in over 250 graves = a horde of items ??? is there more to this conversation that you went back through hours and days of text to find that was not listed ?? Where does it say there is a horde of blue + items ? and el oh el at going through all that text for days to "try" to find something. but once again... you missed the point and the mark.

It would appear that you missed the point. He said he harvested 250 graves. That means he got a lot of body parts while they were still available on God's Reach.

IhhQKY6.gif

12 minutes ago, weaponsx said:

what is with a certain guild and being pathetically combative on forums only, anyway, 250 graves worth of blue goods is a horde, you dont require legendary and epic vessels to be good, you dont even need green, a rolled white is more then enough, 250 graves probably netted him at least 1000 parts in spring

hoayaga2.jpg

Apparently you do not even need to have the right body to get all you need. To much crap once again going on. I just wonder sometimes how this game is being run. back when there is an audible pop made.

"tell the world that it is the will of the gods that my Rome be head of all the world."