Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Aurellius

Duelist Feedback 5.100

Posted (edited)

The Fedback can be resumed in only one Phrase: 4 Patches later and the Impale isnt fixed yet

• I spent the whole evening trying it. it works perfectly in pve, but not at all in PVP and  I have some footage to prove it.
  • So...... 4 Patches later the Dueslist still unplayable and offering a frustrating experience to the player.

I don´t want to sound mean or provocative, but All the players maining a duelist have been giving you feedback about this skill not working for at least 6 months. yet no fix untill now. If the problem is not easy to fix, I dont mind it,  but please just inform us in the matter, because right now we just have the felling( or at least I have) that you guys dont care about our feedbacks, or that our feedback are not worth the same as other testers

tenor.gif?itemid=12000256

Edited by akram.ej

Yeah it’s frustrating for sure.  There are instances like this for many classes.  Some day it’ll get fixed... I hope.

The first few patches on test I had nonissues with impale. Then this weekend on live I started having the same ole issues again. Le sigh.  Durlists Rangers and Druids seem to consistently be brokennin some fashion.