Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Winterblades Crafting Combinations (6.540 UPDATE)

The somewhat original crafting combinations sheet presented by the Winterblades guild.

I have partially updated the sheet for 6.400. On this update, I have added a tab that has the stat values as the base components in these combinations are now static values.

Check out our sheet here: http://winterblades.net/crafting-combinations

The sheet has Weaponsmithing, Armorsmithing, and Woodcrafting updated for 6.400. Shoot me a PM on the forums or on Discord if you run across something that appears to be wrong.

Edited by Phylor.the.Jester

C4sIZDW.gif

For anyone who wants to see what goes into updating this thing, I did stream me updating the sheet although I started after I finished the blacksmith tab(which is the longest).

It isn't the most thrilling thing but you can at least see what I'm doing and where the values are coming from.

VODs can be found here: https://www.twitch.tv/phylor_the_jester/videos

C4sIZDW.gif

So I did some testing on the cooking sheet yesterday and @vkromas hopped in and was chatting/answering some questions related to the cooking system including a bit of information on what is in and what isn't.

Currently, seasonings are still not impacting the cooking(which is unchanged from when it was first put in). I did find some new quirks on the recipes and a few added recipes that were not there from when the sheet was first made by Jah and myself.

I still have some more to test but you can see some of the updated information on our live sheet linked above. I'll be doing a full format update here over the next week or 2.

The VOD can be found here: 

Apologies on the first part where I'm just gathering. Not all of the cooking mats are available on test so I was having to actually gather some of the mats. I'd done the mushrooms the night before but the herbs are a gripe.

C4sIZDW.gif

On 8/4/2019 at 1:11 AM, Phylor.the.Jester said:

the herbs are a gripe.

Your sheets are awesome - thank you.....

and making glass - need a bulk option (can't imagine why stone is a bulk herb on the food grinder, but thank you)

and buying milk - need a bulk option

Edited by Padishah

ShadowBane - Former IC of Societas Daemonica (2005 -2014)

ShadowBane - Former IC Nordic Chapter SB (2004)

ShadowBane -  Former IC / NL of House of Atreides, Damnation (2003-2004)

• 2 months later...

Updated a couple of things on this to reflect changes in some of the armor combinations(Removals). I've marked them out in red for now because I need to confirm that I'm not misremembering the change since I won't be able to test it fully until tomorrow or Friday.

Other than that, the sheet should be completely up to date for 5.125. Please let me know if you run into any errors and I'll work on getting them verified and fixed asap.

C4sIZDW.gif

• 4 weeks later...

The Crafting Combinations sheet has now been fully updated for 6.1.

Most of my changes on this were cleaning up either old things I had marked as deprecated and changing some effect text to more accurately reflect the text in game.

I also marked some cooking changes as they've been removing some of the recipes. Those I haven't fully removed but have marked as red because some of them have been reappearing after disappearing in a patch. I'm not certain what changes on that are intentional.

C4sIZDW.gif

• Phylor.the.Jester changed the title to Winterblades Crafting Combinations Sheet (UPDATED FOR 6.1)
  • 2 weeks later...

So I'm currently trying to keep this somewhat up to date with all the changes occurring on the food front since recipes are disappearing and reappearing from patch to patch. If anyone sees any of these missing that aren't marked in red on my sheet, shoot me a PM. Likewise if you see something marked in red but you are seeing the recipe for it.

Grilled Cheese is the most recent to meet its demise but that may end up coming back at some point.

@vkromas Are the food recipes going missing intended or is something just breaking/unbreaking between different patches on that front?

C4sIZDW.gif

• 5 months later...

I'm a little late patch wise on this but I've started updating the sheet for 6.400. Currently I've updating the Weaponsmithing, Armorsmithing, and Woodcrafting tabs. The first two are really just Blacksmithing being split up but there were a couple of combination changes and I opted to just split them to line up more with what the game has in game now disc wise.

One of the major changes in this patch is that the two effects for most of the combinations with two are not both present until you get up to purple/orange. I have organized the effects by what is granted from White to Blue and then the second effect is what you get in addition to the first when you step up to purple/orange. I may change this format a little here once I finish up the other tabs but I'm mostly trying to get it out there in a functional state for the time being.

I've also added a new tab that is a collection of the raw values that you get for each stat on the specific type of combination you are doing. These are currently relegated to their own tab for the time being. I want to avoid too much clutter on the combination pages themselves.

If you're new, check it out at https://winterblades.net/crafting-combinations

As always with this, if you notice something incorrect on a page that is marked as updated, shoot me a PM on here or on discord and I'll take a look at it once I get a chance. 

Edited by Phylor.the.Jester

C4sIZDW.gif

• Phylor.the.Jester changed the title to Winterblades Crafting Combinations(6.400 UPDATE IN PROGRESS)

Runecrafting is now up to date and book chapters have been moved to their new home in Woodcrafting.

Most of the stuff on Runecrafting stayed the same but I did get values pulled and I changed some wording to more accurately match what shows in game. Honestly I think it is a bit more confusing than what I had before but either it makes more sense when looking at the page or it makes more sense in terms of seeing the exact wording on the sheet compared to what shows in game.

C4sIZDW.gif

• 1 month later...

Started updating for 6.520. I hadn't quite finished stuff previously(Jewelcrafting in particular). Weaponsmithing, Armorsmithing, Woodcrafting and Leatherworking have all been updated for 6.520. I did a little reorganizing to make these pages match the wildcard lists that show in the client as well.

C4sIZDW.gif

• Phylor.the.Jester changed the title to Winterblades Crafting Combinations(6.520 UPDATE IN PROGRESS)
  • Phylor.the.Jester changed the title to Winterblades Crafting Combinations (6.540 UPDATE)

We nearly have the sheet completely updated for 6.540. I still have a little work to do on the Alchemy page and the monstrosity that is the cooking sheet to completely overhaul.

Weaponsmithing, Armorsmithing, Woodcrafting, Runecrafting, Leatherworking, and Jewelcrafting have been updated for 6.540. Most of them were unchanged from 6.520/6.530 although metal bars had a name swap. I've also moved the combinations around to match up with the order they are given in the wildcard mouse over at the crafting table.

As always, shoot me a PM if you run into an error. We're working to get it cleaned up and ready for release.

C4sIZDW.gif

Hmm, yes. You seem to be missing the Esoteric Runestone combinations under Runemaking. Type of gem determines which Attribute you get.

• Ruby = Strength
  • Emerald = Dexterity
  • Sapphire = Intellect
  • Topaz = Constitution
  • Diamond = Spirit

iirc

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.