Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Phylor.the.Jester

Winterblades Crafting Combinations Sheet (UPDATED FOR 5.100)

Posted (edited)

Going ahead and creating a thread for this here since I apparently never did. I'm actively updating the somewhat original crafting combinations sheet.

I have now updated the whole sheet for 5.100. A quick note on the values. They have been updated to what exists on live at this time and the numbers show the range from common quality(white) to legendary quality(orange). These are always changing so if they mess with some balancing pieces on the values, don't be super surprised if the numbers don't line up here in the near future.

Check out our sheet here: http://winterblades.net/crafting-combinations

While I've now updated the whole sheet for 5.100, that does not mean I didn't make a mistake or miss something. Shoot me a PM on the forums or on Discord if you run across something that appears to be wrong.

Edited by Phylor.the.Jester

C4sIZDW.gif

For anyone who wants to see what goes into updating this thing, I did stream me updating the sheet although I started after I finished the blacksmith tab(which is the longest).

It isn't the most thrilling thing but you can at least see what I'm doing and where the values are coming from.

VODs can be found here: https://www.twitch.tv/phylor_the_jester/videos

C4sIZDW.gif

So I did some testing on the cooking sheet yesterday and @vkromas hopped in and was chatting/answering some questions related to the cooking system including a bit of information on what is in and what isn't.

Currently, seasonings are still not impacting the cooking(which is unchanged from when it was first put in). I did find some new quirks on the recipes and a few added recipes that were not there from when the sheet was first made by Jah and myself.

I still have some more to test but you can see some of the updated information on our live sheet linked above. I'll be doing a full format update here over the next week or 2.

The VOD can be found here: 

Apologies on the first part where I'm just gathering. Not all of the cooking mats are available on test so I was having to actually gather some of the mats. I'd done the mushrooms the night before but the herbs are a gripe.

C4sIZDW.gif

This is all such great info! Thanks for streaming, and as always, I'll try my best to answer any of your questions if you have any related to design.