Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 LIVE Bug Reports for 8/1/19

9 hours ago, Kendread said:

The account vault is blank in the lobby. I have 100 items in the account vault, while I am in God's Reach I can see these items fine but when I go to the lobby, the account vault is blank. If I export an item into this account vault it doesnt show up in the vault and when I close the vault window and reopen it my export tokens are reset as if I never exported item.

I got the exact same problem with 3 of my 4 accounts, using a different computer give the same result.
Was already happening before today patch, still happen after.

p9g0.jpg

Spoiler

Looks like the seam between these two parcels has an issue. You can see i can obviously fall though, but also notice that I fall off of or get stuck by invisible objects.

aeei5jG.png

20 hours ago, Radamand said:

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but it seems odd so I thought I should report it, it's probably already known, but here goes...

Here's the normal image of my melee combat tray;

Can't embed pics for some reason, here's the link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pmoBF-s5dvM-Jz7wK0tgy2-Fh8kHB3gs/view?usp=sharing

and, when I open my inventory, the tray changes to survival, and it moves over to the right for some reason.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WK1APsPuTGFmZdm9OLxBwygvLcIuEr07/view?usp=sharing

This is actually intentional. Since you can put things on the survival tray, like consumables (food, potions, bandages) it was setup as a shortcut to be able to drag things to this tray with ease of use. Thanks for the bug report!

15 hours ago, Kendread said:

The account vault is blank in the lobby. I have 100 items in the account vault, while I am in God's Reach I can see these items fine but when I go to the lobby, the account vault is blank. If I export an item into this account vault it doesnt show up in the vault and when I close the vault window and reopen it my export tokens are reset as if I never exported item.

Same here!

Azsh

IF you have crafted bread in your bank and gathered (from trade chest) bread in your inventory  or vice-versa, right-clicking the stack of bread in the bank swaps places with the bread in inventory instead of moving the stack to inventory.

Really since they're both common-quality bread they should probably stack with each-other.

hello, i reached the level 13 and i die at the same time. i didn't have the talent and attributes points.

was in the level 3 areas.

i tried to disconnect/reco but no changes.

good evening

Yesterday we have farm the camp R8 in normal map (not Campagne), a camp like legionnary camp, and try to kill a King npc; but at 3 minutes of fighting, king stop and bug; it was impossible to tuch him again, he don't move and do any thing for one hour, (we leave the place , he was always bugged)

Sorry don"t have screen shot;

To fix; and maybe had a refresh timer for npc's in camps.

Posted (edited)

(1) 8/3/19 World Bank does not update quantites of a stack.

If you have a stack of 5 Embers in your bank and have 3 embers in your inventory, when u place the 3 embers in the World Bank it will still display 5 embers.

The number counter for the stack doesnt update until its withdrawn and put back in the bank. 

(2) Single target heals still are not fixed.  Enemies take priority in targeting, even if your reticle is directly on an ally. 

(3) Nerf of melee range to 3m is rough on the remaining root motion abilities like Champion Stomp-Rend combo.

Edited by Angelmar

my stormcaller was essence burned for the first time ever, people with me also said i killed someone else with my essence burn, it says i hit others in the pic but the damage definitely hit me

Screenshot_576.png

hoayaga2.jpg

On 7/30/2019 at 2:40 PM, BenQ said:

Duelist inconceivable consumes pips but does not apply buffs if you dodge after using it.
Impale(Often) doesn't go off when you press it but runs the animation and uses a global cool down.
Pepper box shot(Often) does't go off when you press it but runs the animation and uses a global cool down.
Redirect pain occasionally consumes pips and the full 40ish second cool down but does not give you the buff.

Idk what they broke from the first 5.100 patch, but these issues have gotten progressively worse with every patch update. I couldn’t get impale and the like to miss the first couple days. Now I can spam it 6+ times before pips are consumed. 

2 hours ago, Staff said:

my stormcaller was essence burned for the first time ever, people with me also said i killed someone else with my essence burn, it says i hit others in the pic but the damage definitely hit me

Screenshot_576.png

Essence Burning as a Stormcaller is definitely a bug, but the glowy orb you drop when you die is labelled as "Essence Burn" in the combat logs when it does damage to people who touch it; I'm assuming that's what's happening in the screenshot there.

:^)