Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 LIVE Bug Reports for 8/1/19

21 minutes ago, Xarrayne said:

Essence Burning as a Stormcaller is definitely a bug, but the glowy orb you drop when you die is labelled as "Essence Burn" in the combat logs when it does damage to people who touch it; I'm assuming that's what's happening in the screenshot there.

in the battle bzra was pretty close and was the one who got melted too but shisky didnt take 6k+ damage, bzra died really quick though i couldnt imagine he spent more then maybe a second near my death orb

hoayaga2.jpg

I got this in my combat logs tonight:

2019-08-03T19:53:30.119Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat || Event=[VitnirTL Essence Burn hit You for 2979  damage.] 
2019-08-03T19:53:34.554Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat || Event=[VitnirTL Essence Burn hit You for 4119  damage.] 
2019-08-03T19:53:51.363Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat || Event=[VitnirTL Essence Burn hit You for 3657  damage.] 
2019-08-03T19:54:10.277Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat || Event=[VitnirTL Essence Burn hit You for 5117  damage.]

If it's the regular Essence Burn, how can somebody else Essence Burn hit me? If it's the death orb, for how long and how much does it hit?

Can confirm that targeted heals are still prioritizing enemies, also Nature's Avatar is back to having that issue as well. It was fixed briefly when we got 5.100 on live but somewhere along it got broken again (I have not been on druid since the CW came up).

The stats Inspired Critical Hit Chance, Inspired Critical Hit Damage, Inspired Bonus Thorns and Inspired Bonus Lifesteal are all capped at 30, while the command skill tree gives you up to 100 of each.

Posted (edited)

Wood Elf Ranger they lose their race ability to stealth when I promote to Brigand in the talent tree at lv. 24 Into the shadows is the talent tree and gain stealth tray, but I see it as a bug, because I can`t race stealth now. 

Ranger Stealth Tray Brigand - I can`t place any passive powers into it from minor disc runes Mathcing leather, or dissipate teleport or ultimate sustain at lv. 24 - I use no major disc. runes right now.

Fae/Minotaur Dodge break autorun hopefully they fix it. It`s a minor bug, but it works for Wood elf Dissipate now without breaking autorun which is gr8 - quality of life fix. 

5 pips Kidney Shot 6.25 seconds stun it need to tone down a bit (nerfed) with the assassin power u can almost take vacation when he is stunned then finish him - hard long CC is too rough with group oriented combat system like CF, because it`s often large scale siege/mine combat. 

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

The Partial Reroll Cost Reduction stat, either from external sources or just from the Square Diamond Ring, is not reducing Small Reroll cost.

I have 7% partial reroll, and Epic and Legendary rerolls are still costing the same amount of Ethereal Dust, the popup lists the original amount and the stack of dust is reduced by the same amount

Premium roast coffee buff doesn't match it's tooltip. You gain dined instead of wined.

Also you can put away items into your bank while running if you spam your bank hotkey and right click items at the same time.

1 hour ago, Phr00t said:

The Partial Reroll Cost Reduction stat, either from external sources or just from the Square Diamond Ring, is not reducing Small Reroll cost.

I have 7% partial reroll, and Epic and Legendary rerolls are still costing the same amount of Ethereal Dust, the popup lists the original amount and the stack of dust is reduced by the same amount

On test I made myself 3 of those (pre knee jerk crybaby nerf to rats/HEs) for like 20% and got nothing. It has never worked. 

My guess is just like the old total re roll cost reduction being reworked into risk reduction, the partial will be redone as well. Hopefully something useful with the nerf and all screwing over baguette rat crafters. 

Hi Crows,

So I "found" 2 bugs may have been reported previously:

1. I intermittently have an issue with splitting stacks of items...the stack/sort pop up will permanently stay when I use it to split sacrifice items especially large stacks of gold.it goes away when I enter another zone or log...

2. The Recall Action button will not be movable from your loadout after it has been used. I made the mistake of moving it to differing numbers and had 3 immovable action items....really messed up my scavenging for items...

Off to find more!

Azsh

Staff head crafting appears to have an error in it. With only Support Power + Critical Healing Amount components, the resulting staff head adds Critical Hit Damage to the list of stats. That in turn pushes Support Power off the list of stats the crafter can improve during experimentation.

csoSQja.pngZxTqbPp.pngldB5vM8.pngpf4PYPW.pngITWTxsr.pnglIE5LX9.png