Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 LIVE Bug Reports for 8/1/19

1. Targeted heals and abilities direct cast on friendlies are prioritizing enemy units.

• Cleric: Tend Wounds
  • Druid: Nature's Avatar, Soothing Winds
  • Field Surgeon Discipline: Rescue, Rehabilitation
  • Friar Discipline: Chain Heal
  • Pixie Discipline: Soothing Winds

These abilities will lock onto enemy units if they are anywhere even remotely near the intended target and are almost impossible to land in PVP. I reported this previously with regards to the druid abilities and it was fixed promptly, however it was broken again a patch or two later.

2. There is no feedback sound / animation or flytext when hitting ToL or Bane trees during siege, also missing the feedback on fort walls.

We used to get flytext on the trees, but that has been gone for a while and the loss of the feedback animations and sounds is new with 5.100.

On 8/1/2019 at 12:14 AM, Xarrayne said:

When aiming a ground-targeted AoE at a point without an in-range grounded Y-axis under your reticle your spell will no longer snap down to the terrain or building directly below that point, but will instead spawn the center of the effect in the air where you aimed it. Video is probably a better explanation, forgive the quality on the 2nd clip (it got resized for some reason) and forgive the music (it felt boring without it):

P.S. this also happens while standing at-level with a surface or on the ground and aiming up

New character controller has screwed druids the most

1 hour ago, KatzeWeiss said:

1. Targeted heals and abilities direct cast on friendlies are prioritizing enemy units.

These abilities will lock onto enemy units if they are anywhere even remotely near the intended target and are almost impossible to land in PVP. I reported this previously with regards to the druid abilities and it was fixed promptly, however it was broken again a patch or two later.

One of the most annoying parts of 5.100.

1 hour ago, KatzeWeiss said:

2. There is no feedback sound / animation or flytext when hitting ToL or Bane trees during siege, also missing the feedback on fort walls.

We used to get flytext on the trees, but that has been gone for a while and the loss of the feedback animations and sounds is new with 5.100.

The heal targeting is brutal.

Only been playing a few days, but I've seen some things that don't seem right. I could be completely wrong though, so my apologies!

Ranger mob's Barrage ability keeps damaging me while the mob is still shooting arrows after I've stepped out of the ground circles indicating the AoE of the ability.  "Don't stand in the stupid" doesn't really make a difference here.

Also, "continuation" abilities don't work about half the time. For instance, when I hit my (2) ability, it turns into 2 further choices, say (1) and (E); hitting either 1 or E does nothing.  It's happened on a ranger, confessor, and champion, randomly.  I could have full resources/health/stam, or be in mid-fight with stats more depleted.

6 hours ago, KatzeWeiss said:

The heals not working correctly has made this patch extremely frustrating to play . Some of us have tried work a rounds to get past this but at best they are unreliable. Not healing group members despite having them right in front of you is a NPE (Negative Play Experience). It goes without saying that Enemies or Mobs should not be able to be targeted by your heals and should definitely not be prioritized as seems to be the case.

Tried skinning in the CW today. Doobers did not spawn as normal. Only drops took place at the final swipe, and the result was usually one or two hides. No meat, blood or bones and no more than three hides for any animal. Tried spiders, elk and aurochs. All failed to produce normal skinning results. Was running empowered skinning, skinning potion and rune knife.

5 hours ago, Adrienne said:

Tried skinning in the CW today. Doobers did not spawn as normal. Only drops took place at the final swipe, and the result was usually one or two hides. No meat, blood or bones and no more than three hides for any animal. Tried spiders, elk and aurochs. All failed to produce normal skinning results. Was running empowered skinning, skinning potion and rune knife.

This might be because of the season - as each season passes you lose some bonus Plentiful stat, which affects how many resources you can get from harvesting nodes... If you open your inventory, click "Details" underneath your stats and go to the Exploration tab, it should tell you what your Plentiful is for Skinning - if it's less than 5 then that's why you're not getting as much.

:^)

-If Pack Pig is active when going through the Rune Gate, when loaded into the other map it does not show up but have to use the ability twice to reactivate it.
-When making artifact scrolls the additive agent is not working correctly it seems.
- enemy npc's don't get hurt by ranged attacks unless they activate to attack back.
- Confessor can wear Plate gear with no minor discs
-Net Pull doesn't want to work correctly unless straight los.
- Passive Skill Tree/Crafting Basics when fully completed says 95% Trained at the bottom of the screen.
-Noticing that the proc for the aoe's fire damage from baked ice cream wasn't working.

2 hours ago, Sl33prkeepr said:

-If Pack Pig is active when going through the Rune Gate, when loaded into the other map it does not show up but have to use the ability twice to reactivate it.
-When making artifact scrolls the additive agent is not working correctly it seems.
- enemy npc's don't get hurt by ranged attacks unless they activate to attack back.
- Confessor can wear Plate gear with no minor discs
-Net Pull doesn't want to work correctly unless straight los.
- Passive Skill Tree/Crafting Basics when fully completed says 95% Trained at the bottom of the screen.
-Noticing that the proc for the aoe's fire damage from baked ice cream wasn't working.

If Oneply's response, about capstone passive talents being applied automatically, is not the issue you're seeing please let us know at support@crowfall.com. Thanks! And thanks @oneply too!

druid root plus im sure other ground targeted spells try and "stick" onto targets... see video

as i said multiple times, holding down LMB locks onto a target, you can shoot while you run, through a wall etc... see video

and looting still sucks if you dont loot everything... see video

P.S PLEASE FIX WILL O WISP AND DRUID ULT NEEDS LOOKED AT, OH AND I STILL CANT DO poorly made socks WHEN HOLDING DOWN LMB

The toast message for sieges often locks on your screen making it impossible to navigate as it blocks the compass.

Outpost capture UI still doesn’t update sometimes

Melee hit range and  recticle size needs to be increased  very hard to  hit moving targets 

Tool drop rate is still too rare.( treated steel, goggles, etc.)

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

15 minutes ago, Sleepy_Cemetery said:

I can't login. It says:

"Login failed. Please try again. Http:/1.1 412 Precondition Failed."

The server was down for an update, you should be all set now.