Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 Feedback Reports for 7/30/19

5.100 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to The Bug Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

(K+(A/5))/D is much better, thank you. Depreciating the value of assists, or even eliminating it, I have no issue with (actually I do, but it's just the usual support role tears).

Making cooperative play a negative for a players score in a battleground game, that was just bad.

14 minutes ago, Jah said:

The Beachhead has Rank 7 graveyards, resources, and war camp kings. There shouldn't be such high value resources in safezones.

It’s going to be brutal if the only source of bodies are epic+. They’ve bungled this patch enough, we don’t need more knee jerk reactions on the devs part. 

Just now, oneply said:

It’s going to be brutal if the only source of bodies are epic+. They’ve bungled this patch enough, we don’t need more knee jerk reactions on the devs part. 

If what you are saying is the siege and adventure zones should have a better spread of zone ranks, I agree. I don't understand why they filled them with consistently high ranked parcels.

IhhQKY6.gif

59 minutes ago, Jah said:

The Beachhead has Rank 7 graveyards, resources, and war camp kings. There shouldn't be such high value resources in safezones.

Seconded

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

If the game is team-based, and 1v1 is an afterthought, then don't reward 1v1.  I LOVE 1v1, and 1vX, and I'm cool if the game wants to have both... but say both, and reward both.  Also, don't poorly made socks on Support roles -- coop play/assist should always be rewarded.  (Not sure on the rush to tag effect that could occur)  

I did not lose my characters as others did. Now those who lost characters can successfully log into the game but I cannot.

just to clarify . i cannot log into gods reach as others can. 

try closing the client entirely and clicking the grey wrench icon when you open the launcher again. there are still some queuing issues, even with just god's reach up, but most folks are able to get in successfully by waiting a few minutes.

i did that. but to update my issue, I had a full roster of 6 characters. My lvl 30 main seems to be the only one not able to enter. I got into gods reach with the other 5. I have restarted my computer entirely twice and did the repair client option as well. Just that one character is unable to join gods reach

Ok now to update once again. The one character who couldn't enter gods reach now has this issue The campaign is now live, if I try to enter the NA Campaign i get the error message "this character has too many items to import" . so then I tried to enter Gods Reach and it loaded me into the NA campaign Chaos temple.All the other characters can enter gods reach but as none are above 20 I cannot see if they enter campaign.

I created an eternal kingdom and he loaded into it. then i logged out  and loaded him into gods reach. I thought that fixed it. When i tried to enter the NA campaign it said too many items to import even though the EU campaign said i could enter for 35 tokens.. I went back into gods reach,, stripped his inventory off and was able to enter NA campaign.. Now however he is locked out of both gods reach and my EK . RED notification Character locked to another campaign.

Posted (edited)

Powercost/power effiency modifers for Archers should reduce CD on range tray since there range skills dont take energy so makes sense to have it work like the pip classes.

A thought occurred to me after posting this, power efficiency stat for ranger could contribute to Bow charge speed instead

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

13 hours ago, Jah said:

@thomasblair

Completely agree with this. As people have stated before, the only concern is finding Blue Bodies since seems to be no rank 5-8 graves EXCEPT in the beachhead.

If people want free resources they should have to go to GR and then be limited by the 50 exports per account. This current set up lets people free farm in the CW with no limitations such as exports.

You guys have made quick changes before and I have really been impressed with how you have listened to our feedback recently.

Please keep it up, your hardcore players are pushing just as much for this game as you are, please keep listening even when we get a bit loud.

14 hours ago, Jah said:

You are right. It is too much. Same goes for the God's reach. The area's are too good and filled with really valuable resources. rank5 max would be good for god's and r2 or 3 for temple area. Situation right now will keep people from entering the campaign.

I am having a super hard time being a necromancer in this game with limited bag space. Now, add imports/exports and a World Bag smaller than our old spirit bank in the Campaign. It turns into a meme.

I know bags are in the pipeline, that's why I'm leaving this feedback. This is unbearable and cumbersome. I really would like to have other characters that aren't just item mules.

It would be fantastic if I could put all of the variations/additives for Necromancy on one character.

/pray

Question about the whole risk reward thing for the design team. Are there rewards planned for high risk areas that we haven't seen yet, and are epic resources & runic manuals supposed to be readily available without risk?

If so, then all the tears about R8s in GR and R7s in CW temple is wasted salt, because we're not seeing the whole picture. Let us know & we can at least grin & bear it.

If the ability to make epic runic weapons is the reward we should be seeking, where is the risk when that can be done without leaving the safety of GR?

hi my name is nuklearpanda and this last update for some reason made it so i can access my account vault and i cant import item from my personal bank to the account vault and vise versa currently all my hard work is gone to waste if i cant get my stuff out how ever i can still access the account bank by entering gods reach but even so its point less to farm in gods reach if you cant transfer items. also this is not a one time occurrence i manage to chat with a friend of mine name nuklearcookie about it and he is having the same problem.

also having the point system to transfer over items is kinda useless because there is no way of getting points back and its just a unnecessary posses of transferring items from bank to bank

When I change zones, sometimes I smash my hammer repeatedly without even clicking the button. It doesn't stop, I just keep smashing (until I roll away)! This happens with all tools randomly, but only when I change zones.