Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 Feedback Reports for 7/30/19

5 hours ago, nuklearpanda said:

hi my name is nuklearpanda and this last update for some reason made it so i can access my account vault and i cant import item from my personal bank to the account vault and vise versa currently all my hard work is gone to waste if i cant get my stuff out how ever i can still access the account bank by entering gods reach but even so its point less to farm in gods reach if you cant transfer items. also this is not a one time occurrence i manage to chat with a friend of mine name nuklearcookie about it and he is having the same problem.

also having the point system to transfer over items is kinda useless because there is no way of getting points back and its just a unnecessary posses of transferring items from bank to bank

Their team is aware of the empty lobby vault bug. There is a workaround, let me know if need clarification on this

VAULT WORKAROUND - (If yours is bugged, if it isn't ignore this)

Go to GR, put stuff you want to take to CW into inventory/Equipped

Logout and Select CW

Get the warning about auto using imports/Exports and say OK

Works as expected, able to get gear etc into CW from GR that way.

9 hours ago, nuklearpanda said:

hi my name is nuklearpanda and this last update for some reason made it so i can access my account vault and i cant import item from my personal bank to the account vault and vise versa currently all my hard work is gone to waste if i cant get my stuff out how ever i can still access the account bank by entering gods reach but even so its point less to farm in gods reach if you cant transfer items. also this is not a one time occurrence i manage to chat with a friend of mine name nuklearcookie about it and he is having the same problem.

also having the point system to transfer over items is kinda useless because there is no way of getting points back and its just a unnecessary posses of transferring items from bank to bank

I have the exact same issue. I didn't appear before and I had loads of mats in it. After I added meat it just disappeared.

Feedback

Limit node rank 1 in Gods reach

Mobs to rank 8

Dropped gear to white in level

allows people to figure out their templates and then venture into campaigns for better gear/ mats

the only reason to go into the campaign is to siege.. when you can farm rank 8 nodes in GR

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

On 8/1/2019 at 7:22 AM, Alkalion said:

Their team is aware of the empty lobby vault bug. There is a workaround, let me know if need clarification on this

VAULT WORKAROUND - (If yours is bugged, if it isn't ignore this)

Go to GR, put stuff you want to take to CW into inventory/Equipped

Logout and Select CW

Get the warning about auto using imports/Exports and say OK

Works as expected, able to get gear etc into CW from GR that way.

you can get gear from GR to CW but not the other way around

Secondary workaround for Vault blank bug. 

You have too much stuff in the vault, and too much stuff in the world bank.

World bank only works if you have less than 50 items in it. 

Vault seems to have an issue as well I made a couple throw away toons and emptied vault into them in Gods reach. Holding items in char inventory. 
Then Dumped Campaign toons world bank into inventory till I had 49 items in the world bank.

Then exports worked fine 49 or less items in world Bank, zero items in vault. Export and clean up

Posted (edited)

Feedback for the week

Now that we're at the end of the week I wanted to post a number of thoughts about this patch. Like others I took some weeks off to play another game but came back for this patch.

The Good

• Drops - I will be honest, as a crafter, I was skeptical of adding drops because I thought it would reduce crafter value. Adding drops has made it MUCH easier for solo players to play and for guilded/experienced players to get their first set of gear. For once, at the start of the campaign not everyone is banging on my door for gear.
  • Leveling Speed - I do not know the exact amounts for levels and how they've changed, but you can tell it is much easier to get to 20+ on a white vessel at least. Anything that makes it easy for new players to get started is a good thing.
  • Crafting Changes - Removing the pip difference between colors has done a great job of flattening the power curve. I am a little perplexed on the Unique Cut changes for jewelry and nerfing crafter necklaces. Supposedly it was because one race would become obviously best. This will still happen but will just be a couple different races. Every high level blacksmith will go HG for the strength/pips etc.. I don't think you should play whack-a-mole with some things being best end game, it will happen no matter what.

The Bad

• GR / Beachhead - I really hope you have been listening to feedback on this. We were told GR would be Rank 5 and below.....what happened to that? It is much to easy to farm high color materials with 0 risk. GR should only be max rank 5 and the same with Beachhead(not sure why we need beachhead resources now with GR). If it is due to leveling I have a number of suggestions.
  1. Easiest - ONLY have wartribe mobs rank 6-8 and no resources on these maps. This is my least favorite but better than nothing. And don't forget beachhead Rank 5 or lower or gone.
  2. Medium - Make White Vessels level off ANY rank of mob and keep the lock out of Campaigns based on an "achievement". So if one vessel makes it to 20, you can bring any level vessel into CW. Additionally change all ranks to 5 and below in GR and Beachhead.
  3. Medium plus - Make ALL vessels level off ANY rank of mob and change the amount of XP they give. (Rank 1 = 10, Rank 10=100). And of course limit everything to rank 5 or lower in GR / Beachhead

The Ugly

• Too many people sitting in GR/Beachhead getting free resources. People will always choose the most efficient path.
  • Vault bug is VERY annoying and I know you are working on it.

I implore @jtoddcoleman@thomasblair to make some sort of comment concerning "The Bad" so that we know you hear us. It is EASILY to most complained about thing this patch, infact I hear more negative about that then the actual bug of the vaults.

Edited by Ussiah

31 minutes ago, Ussiah said:

We were told GR would be Rank 5 and below.....what happened to that? It is much to easy to farm high color materials with 0 risk. GR should only be max rank 5 and the same with Beachhead(not sure why we need beachhead resources now with GR). If it is due to leveling I have a number of suggestions.

They actually told us there would only be white resources when God's Reach was first announced.

This world won’t amass points, it will be limited in resource quality (to white) and will never “end” with a decisive victor.   

Competition over resources is a very important driver of PvP in Crowfall. The option to accumulate valuable resources in safezones undermines that.

IhhQKY6.gif

Hello,

very new to the game, i like it a lot so far. But one thing has been bothering me especially. Please give access to All Key Binds in Settings. Best example is that I want to lay the Inventory to the Tab Key. Which is possible but it still changes the chat while opening the inventory at the same time.

Also the effects of Stats are not quite clear to someone who is new. The detailed stats are incolpete: E.g. I started playing Assassin Blackguard. Which has a Lifesteal effect of 8% on poisen and I also think all other attacks, neither is listed in the detailed Sats. Additionally the effect of increased Healing on Life Steal is unclear. From what I tested it does increase the Lifesteal a bit. Besides that in which was the Attack Power influences the Final DMG is something I could not figue out so far.

I'm sorry if some of my feedback is not valid since it is in the game and I couldnt find it or has been answered in the forum, but I could not figure it out InGame so far.

Before 5.100 we were crying about storage space when we had the spirit bank plus up to five chests scattered around the CW. Now we have more stuff, and less room to store it. 100 items doesn't go far if you have no professions. If you're a harvester/craftsmen, you need to bring multiple alt vessels into the CW just to hold your stuff.

The functionality included in the vault makes it much friendlier than the world bank; auto stack, sort, filter. Is there any reason not to use the same framework for both, with color schemes being the only functional difference? The 'sort by' could use a few more categories (item types), but for many categories the filter works well enough.

The fact that Ground-Targeted AoEs get intercepted by player (friendly or not) and AI units is quite inconvenient in larger fights or when any number of people are moving around you... Instead of firing your ability out at range (where you're trying to aim your reticle) they will stop short at the first unit along that path (even if that unit is behind you, because aiming seems to start behind your character). It felt much better to play in these big fights we get when the aiming for GT AoEs ignored player and AI unit collision, because there's too many bodies getting in the way.

:^)

1 hour ago, ZYBAK said:

Any chance we could have anything over 50% crit dig into the anti-crit stat? Anti-crit is probably a little too good.

Or Rogues need a way to increase crit damage past the caps. Like a rogue hand that actually benefits Rogues.

im at the cap on a standard blue vessel with only 245 dex.

and I have avoided all the Crit talents on my assassin.. I have 4 points I can’t decide what to spend it on because Of the cap

In-campaign storage: now even worse than before.

Storage is a *massive* struggle now for gatherers, even ignoring the added space that war tribe drops might take. The world bank is substantially smaller than the old spirit bank, which was already pretty limited, plus you've removed local banks. This means there is no longer space to hold the quantities and variety required for crafting.

Previously I could keep my working materials for a current request in my crafter inventory, a small stockpile of commonly needed items and food in the keep local storage, and then my spirit bank filled with stacks of resources of various type/quality (it takes 25 slots per resource type for one stack of each quality/type, plus more for the secondary resource types).

This has added to degenerate gameplay like vendors as additional banks, extra vessels and accounts just for more storage.

We keep hearing promises about how storage is going to be addressed "soon" only to have it be made worse and worse, with each update either increasing the variety of items or now also reducing the space we have to store that increased variety.

Had fun, couple of points:

1. Long falls to the bottom of non-climbable mountains are not a great new player experience (had that happen both in my Eternal Kingdom and God's reach) even a sign that said beware of the edge would be helpful.
  2. Didn't know how to work the rune gate until someone helpful in chat told me to hold the interact key down.  This isn't needed to interact anywhere else as far as I can see.

Posted (edited)

unknown.png

Top to bottom row. Rare, Epic, Legendary.

These are all 6 xp each or 2g each. Values need to be adjusted because currently its annoying to spend the time junking these. I'd rather they didn't drop with the current values.

These are grave goods.

Edited by Yoink

aeei5jG.png

Posted (edited)

Confessor animations too slow. 

Spell animations too slow on cofessor compare to other class powers - they need quicker animations to improve the class. When you hit hot keys things should instantly happen. So avoid slow combat syle and visual indicators - and players should learn the class instead and be aware of your positionning just like League of legends a moba game. So go away from visual indicators on player classes, but keep them on your creatures mob AI. What we love is a fluid combat system that feel smooth and not a clunky one so u sleep through slow animated spells until you are stun behind from an assassin and rip based on instant speed powers by other classes.

The confessor need a rework on powers sinc the Hunger Dome days years ago, and cross fingers that Frostweaver have more instant type of spells so when I hit the hotkeys I want to affect the battlefield, and not wait seconds to cast a spell and go through all the animation delay. 

I know it is a huge change, but if ACE have plans to recruit moba players millions world wide from league or dota - they need to adapt their combat system, and visual indicators on player classes should go. L2p and learn positioning with different classes - and get rewarded with a more fluid combat system.

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

Just some feedback:

The Good:

1.Faster to level

2. faster to gear up with those item drops

The bad:

1.GR has to many high lvl resources so ppl can farm without risk.

2. The temple area has to high lvl of resources making it also to safe to farm without risk

3. Bank space is still far to small and it's hell to find something in the world bank. In the old system at least you could of organised it and placed certain stuff in the vaults in the temple and forts to keep the spirit bank less cluttered.

4. Having lvl 9/10 resources all over the campaign world is just ridiculous, they need to be restricted to around keeps/forests and canyons.

5. Drops seem to be still to randomized.

6. Can still bank in the campaign world anywhere, i thought this was the update that would of stopped that?

The ugly:

Performance is still crap in fights over 50 players in a single area. Was really good last campaign due to the lack of players now its all gone breasts up again for me. Small skirmishes remain good though.