Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 Feedback Reports for 7/30/19

16 minutes ago, Audin said:

Latest patch:

• Combat Skill Tree will now grant stat improvements again.

Can you explain what this is referring to ?

there was a patch a couple days ago that disabled passive training from benefiting your character, it was hotfixed later that afternoon but it didn't show up in the notes until today.

Posted (edited)

Please delete

Edited by Belantis
not the right thread, sorry

The best skill at cards is knowing when to discard.

On 8/2/2019 at 11:39 PM, Xarrayne said:

The fact that Ground-Targeted AoEs get intercepted by player (friendly or not) and AI units is quite inconvenient in larger fights or when any number of people are moving around you... Instead of firing your ability out at range (where you're trying to aim your reticle) they will stop short at the first unit along that path (even if that unit is behind you, because aiming seems to start behind your character). It felt much better to play in these big fights we get when the aiming for GT AoEs ignored player and AI unit collision, because there's too many bodies getting in the way.

This is the kind of thing I was talking about:

:^)

The Elementalist "Fire Wall" power needs some serious optimization. The power absolutely destroys your FPS if you are looking through the flames at a low camera angle. This is probably due to the "heat shimmer" graphic effect that makes everything look blurry and distorted when looking through the flames.

Seems like a pretty unnecessary effect in a PvP game.  

I'm really liking lower number of outpost camps and towers, and the reduced capture time is very greatly appreciated. Far more likely to encounter people in a zone when there aren't 50 possible places they might be heading to look for PVP.

Forts however are flipping way too fast. The defending side used to have a fighting chance against superior numbers with the help of the guards, now with the capture taking only seconds with a marginal advantage in numbers fort battles are far less interesting. All it takes is bringing a few extra people and I can flip a fort right out from under the defenders by rushing the throne room. Almost no fighting even required anymore and that's a real shame.

Seems the game is coming together nice. I wish the models actually had hit boxes so that you had to 100% aim your shots/swings. You can aim at the ground and shoot the target. It's a little lame. Other than that combat feels good. Running is a little slow. I haven't played more than 6 hours so I've still got a lot to figure out still. I'm digging it so far.

If range changes are supposed to work with other changes not yet in the game, i don't see se point to put them on live server.

At the moment with body blocks, desync and servers performance, having 3m range and also gap closer skills nerfed, makes melees pretty boring imo.

Especially when everything else remains unchanged.

Posted (edited)

Jewelcrafting feels like the sacrifice values are too low, leading to a very low crafting score for anyone who is a primary jewelcrafter.

I have crafted

• 6 sets of legendary crafting jewelry across most crafting professions
  • Several legendary combat rings, necklaces for testing purposes
  • 20+ sets of epic combat jewelry for the guild

I estimate I have crafted in the realm of 125-150 individual pieces of jewelry, mostly epic quality.

My crafting score is around 40,000.

Our guild blacksmith has crafted similar - armor and weapons for the same number of players, epic and rare qualities.

His crafting score is around 400,000.

Considering Jewelry is a bit harder to acquire (due to motherlodes for gems) can the sacrifice amount on Rare/Epic/Legendary go up, or some other balance mechanic for the crafting score? 

As it stands, anyone leveling an epic vessel with Wartribe Artifacts can easily surpass my entire campaign's worth of Jewelcrafting in less than 10 minutes.

Edited by Phr00t

Posted (edited)

When you logout near an enemy outpost a simple camp with fireplace not even a tower you get recalled back to the nearest Temple gate - I believe it should be possible to logout near an enemty Outpost without getting recalled to closest Temple Gate. It took over 10 minutes to run back to the same location through enemy territory a risky path in the NA Campaign to get back to the enemy Outpost to capture it, but I had to log out earlier today since I was busy. 

I understand if a person logout inside a Fort and it get captured by an enemy faction and he/she get recalled back safely.

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

I want to make a second character. It will be a blue or purple vessel. I don't want to do God's Reach to level 20 where nothing I do outside of leveling matters. My guild mates are playing but they are not on Gods's Reach. I am choosing to not play Crowfall vs playing the way I would be forced to.

Take it for what it is. But I'm not playing the game at this very moment when I want to.

aeei5jG.png

4 minutes ago, Yoink said:

I want to make a second character. It will be a blue or purple vessel. I don't want to do God's Reach to level 20 where nothing I do outside of leveling matters. My guild mates are playing but they are not on Gods's Reach. I am choosing to not play Crowfall vs playing the way I would be forced to.

Take it for what it is. But I'm not playing the game at this very moment when I want to.

This is a good point about higher quality vessels and the level lock. I'll pass this on, thanks for sharing. 

7 hours ago, Hithar said:

If range changes are supposed to work with other changes not yet in the game, i don't see se point to put them on live server.

At the moment with body blocks, desync and servers performance, having 3m range and also gap closer skills nerfed, makes melees pretty boring imo.

Especially when everything else remains unchanged.

Have to agree with Hithar here.  In anything where there are more than 6 people in the melee scrum, the combination of 3m range, body blocking and desyncs makes playing a melee extremely difficult, especially when you are trying to focus-fire a single target.  It seems more luck than anything else if you actually hit the right person, or anyone at all.

13 hours ago, Staff said:

if lvl 20 is the requirement to be in the campaign then lvl 20s should count for kills on the leaderboards

Why wouldn’t they?

and it’s not like the kill count is anything close to accurate anyway.

it really needs to only show PVP kills and PVP deaths.

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

13 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Have to agree with Hithar here.  In anything where there are more than 6 people in the melee scrum, the combination of 3m range, body blocking and desyncs makes playing a melee extremely difficult, especially when you are trying to focus-fire a single target.  It seems more luck than anything else if you actually hit the right person, or anyone at all.

Melee accuracy is really messed up at the moment. The offset recticle and  smalll tolerances make hitting anything in a moving flowing action game less than intuitive.

They really need to  make it hit a larger area to make up for the slop.

i personally hate the offset recticle.

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995