Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Soulreaver

10 things to do in a Campaign

Posted (edited)

amfad5.png

The off hours in the Trial of Arkon

10 things to do in a Campaign for a PvPer

Often a PvP player will be tasked with assisting in harvesting, or have an off hours interest in crafting.  If that is not the case, then here is an example of what PvPers also can spend their time on.

While most of it is actually nothing to do with the act of PvP itself - it's a build up for it.  So here is my view of what a days work looks like.

#Crowfall #Warstory.

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Posted (edited)

I get instant killed when I try to enter the Chaos temple Rune gate as Balance in attempt to find PvP in the campaign. I know it`s to avoid camping other temples, but I like npc guards a lot better like R10 around the Temple area and remove instant kill effects when you are too close a hostile temple gate. But when Dregs is out I won`t bother with the faction system.

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, ZYBAK said:

Sounds scary. I'd rather farm high quality materials in God's Reach and only log in for zerg fights. 

You need to have World of Warcraft background to think like that, no way around it. You did not have a single day in Shadowbane when it was active from 2002-2009 or Darkfall. But hey they are testing the new patch - maybe R8 creatures were too high ranked in God`s Reach, but it`s actually fun when you are not completely safe inside a faction campaign farming R9 or R10, or Spider queen. You can even instant bank items without being near a Vault. 

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

3 minutes ago, mythx said:

You need to have World of Warcraft background to think like that, no way around it. You did not have a single day in Shadowbane when it was active. But hey they are testing the new patch - maybe R8 creatures were too high ranked in God`s Reach, but it`s actually fun when you are not completely safe inside a faction campaign farming R9 or R10, or Spider queen. You can even ninja bank items without being near a Vault. 

Sarcasm bro. I absolutely hate high tier resources in God's Reach. I honestly don't even care about the Spirit Banking right now...I just want people to kill!

21 hours ago, mythx said:

I get instant killed when I try to enter the Chaos temple Rune gate as Balance in attempt to find PvP in the campaign.

Been there and done that far too many times!  Just as order faction though!

22 hours ago, ZYBAK said:

Sounds scary. I'd rather farm high quality materials in God's Reach and only log in for zerg fights. 

*smirks* Oh yeah!

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

On 8/6/2019 at 10:30 AM, ZYBAK said:

Sarcasm bro. I absolutely hate high tier resources in God's Reach. I honestly don't even care about the Spirit Banking right now...I just want people to kill!

Its going to be crowded in there, full of Chaos.

Sign in to follow this