Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Damarus

The Parliament | [NA]

Posted (edited)

[PAR] is a guild established August 2019 in Crowfall. It’s initially composed of real life friends and family, who have lots of PvP MMO background.  We are currently playing balance, but are not forcing ourselves to stay a specific faction during the test period.  We're currently a fun group of ~8 players who group about 4 nights a week to defend keeps, grind resources, etc.

Our Guild

• Plans to stay small / medium size
  • Sticks with a casual core mindset of stress, but a hardcore mindset of accomplishment
  • Uses Discord
  • Will host events and scheduled group nights

Who We’re Looking For

• Those who can be level headed in a battle, and not rage after a loss.  
  • Age 18+, our group is adults

Currently recruiting 

All roles, and those interested in crafting dedication.

Learn more about us by messaging me on the forums, or by messaging Damarus#6410 on discord.

Edited by Damarus

Posted (edited)

We had a blast this past weekend playing Balance in our first campaign.  We got to ride on the coattails of the big guilds to partake is some epic fights. 

Edited by Damarus

Lots of fun this last campaign. We met lots of great people and new guildies, and learned a ton of new information. Excited to see what future campaigns hold.

I received your message Damarus. When do you guys usually play? Is anyone on today that I could group with to see how it goes?  I am not super picky.  I don't like to join and then leave on people either though.  

3 minutes ago, xoxslimxox said:

I received your message Damarus. When do you guys usually play? Is anyone on today that I could group with to see how it goes?  I am not super picky.  I don't like to join and then leave on people either though.  

Yep!  A few of us will be on today around 1pm central for some resource grinding for vessels, and maybe some recording for a new guild recruitment video. Hit me up on discord - Damarus#6410.  We usually play evenings, especially around 9pm on keep fight nights.

The Parliament is a great guild, full of awesome people, especially if you're a new player to Crowfall!

Focused on PvP, we intend to have an effect in the battles with organized, hard-hitting playstyles. We specifically will not try and grow as large as possible, preferring to focus on playing with people we enjoy logging in and hanging out with who are focused on the same goals.

We also have a strong (and growing) crafting core of the guild that helps support us in high-level PvP.

If you want to be a part of a group that is motivated to make a difference, put your app in today!