Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Yumx

Vanguard Minor Discipline Guide!

Posted (edited)

We in the Vanguard want everyone to improve, and have easily accessible information about the game.

With the death of Expansive Mind, Demon's Pact, Fashion Statement and Hand of Glory - we often get asked "Which minors should I go with?".
So to help the new players, and refresh the memory of experienced players, we have created a short guide, with the currently available minor disciplines in the game.
*Note that we have left out minors such as those who improve songs, and thorns - as we would not recommend them to anyone currently.

Enjoy.
Remember to click to zoom!
gsRjobf.png

Edited by Yumx

pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!

do they fix spirit whip or it is still workin as it was in 5.8.6? I tested it those time and it works random. sometimes it does not jump within 2m, sometimes it does not, sometimes it works on a target 10m range and sometimes not 😃

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

10 minutes ago, makkon said:

do they fix spirit whip or it is still workin as it was in 5.8.6? I tested it those time and it works random. sometimes it does not jump within 2m, sometimes it does not, sometimes it works on a target 10m range and sometimes not 😃

It should very well work, champions also get it when they enter Ultimate Warrior 2, and it even works on Fort walls :D 

pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!

1 minute ago, Yumx said:

It should very well work, champions also get it when they enter Ultimate Warrior 2, and it even works on Fort walls :D 

only on 3-th hit now?

if so, it looks like old(new) must have for titans disc

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

All of those support/utility runes suck. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

3 minutes ago, Yumx said:

We use Shield Whiz on our secutor knight, but they are the available ones :D 

O it wasn't a dig  at you and yours.  I've been bitching about how bad minor runes are for healers since they made cleric.  The support/utility runes might as well not be there. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png