Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 LIVE Feedback for 8/9/2019

5.100 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to The Bug Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

The burst lighting effect for Execute Templar skill combo is quite noisy and could certainly get toned down IMO.
While I suppose it's nice to have a visual indicator when you are actually striking a target below the Execute threshold of 35% this is too much.
unknown.png
unknown.png

ScornofLife2.jpg

single target heal fix on test feels 100% better than what it is like on live. good job, push to live for the weekend please.

Hi Crowfall Team,

here is the Feedback of my first 2 days of playing. I hope, that this is the Right thread to post this.

Before i come to my criticism, I would like to say, that my Impression is good and I am surprised how good the game is. I like the artworks, the gameart, movements and animations. Especially the item farming feels really rewarding to me.

The first caracter, that I made yesterday was an assasin fae. I had a few problems with the caracter creation:

I could not tell the difference between all the races and classes. I could not find a sheet somewhere briefly telling me the strength HP etc in the caracter screen. --> Thats why i went for the look and the fae won. In generell the classes sometimes really look alike in the caracter creation preview. --> Negative impression

After the creation I was good integrated with the short tutorial and had no Problems finding my way to the big temple. (good impression)

In the temple I wandered around and saw, that there is a ton of sellers Standing in the one hall. Why are there so many? Why is there not one Person who I can sell everything to? It confused me, because it tells me, that it makes a difference depending on to who i sell my stuff to. Is the amout of Money different? I can`t tell for sure.

The abilitys of the assasin fae were sadly not rewarding at all. I read the description of the abilitys but animationwise I could not tell a big difference between the first 3-4 that i had. I felt especially let down from the "Q" I think. It somehow tells me that I can go invisible, but I can`t figure out how. 

Today I decided to make a new caracter, because I feel like the fea is not fun to Play untill I fully understand the game. I had to make a lot of Research to get a slight overview between the races and the classes. I decided to go for a Stoneborn Cleric. At that Point the game changed for me. The abilities feel rewaring, I understand what they are doing and see a difference in the Animation. I went out farming - that was super nice, and with the help of a different Player I could slay through the R5 enemies. That was really fun! 

I feel like there is a ton of different items in the world (I am playing gods reach). I had no time yet to make my first good crafting stuff and feel like I really Need time for that to understand everything. But I am optimistic :)

The last Thing: Is there only one skilltree for every vessel? So with the assasis I wanted to go for Exploration and attack. With the stoneborn I had to remove all the Points from attack and start new with 0 Points in crafting. I hoped for 1 skilltree for every caracter. (to have a assasin vessel and a Crafter vessel). But that seems not to be a Thing?

I hope, that my Feedback is helpfull for you.

If you have further Questions please dont hesitate to ask :)

Demino

Not sure if bug or intended but ill mention it anyway.

Elemental arrows dont proc there affect on third attacks when using high tension bows (Sharpshooterbows) this may be intended so you need to use arcane longbows with those arrow types however i feel it should be mentioned on the arrows/quiver in the May cause frostbite when using Arcane longbow or so on in the description.

Im guessing if this is the case for the elemental arrows and sharpshooter and is intended the physical arrows would be the same for Arcane long bow and should also be mentioned in the description.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Brigand ranger just feels like a gimped archer ranger. Brigand bombs take way to long to go off. has a 2m range. so simply backpeddling enemy's will never get hit. Even if you are ganking someone and start with the stun trap a retailate and moving will make only one or 2 dots go on the enemy( since it take forever to go off and again 2m range). Every healers pretty much runs field surgeon so if you get full dots your pretty much healing the enemy thanks to purg. Even if someone does get all 3 dots and they on someone and they dont get purged. Damage still wouldnt equal a single 3k+ neck breaker damage which is 10 times easier to land( since its like 1 sec vs 6secs for all 3 traps). Overall melee damage ability's are weak compared to tankier melee classes like myrm.

So really there no reward in going to try to aoe bomb groups. 

Tankier classes that are able to easily out dps leather classes leaves no real place for Brigand other then on the back land using a bow. So may as well just be archer.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Demino said:

The last Thing: Is there only one skilltree for every vessel? So with the assasis I wanted to go for Exploration and attack. With the stoneborn I had to remove all the Points from attack and start new with 0 Points in crafting. I hoped for 1 skilltree for every caracter. (to have a assasin vessel and a Crafter vessel). But that seems not to be a Thing?

Your passive skills are account based...   you did not remove any prior skills gained for your other toon,  you just stopped one skill and started another.   You get to level 2 of the 3 skill trees at a time with diminishing returns.   Thus, for a single account player, you will have to specialize in a just a couple things for months, being jack of all trades will take years (many early backers have several accounts to cover multiple crafts/harvest types/combat/leadership concurrently).   We used to have passive character based racial/class passive skills too but that was removed from the account level to the Talent tree you now see on your toon.

Hope this helps.

ps   find a group/guild to work with, this game is not playable without a network of people.

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

New siege schedules for forts and keeps feel much better to play with; we get some breaks from "must-log-in-for-keeps-tonight" and don't feel pressured to stick around at all hours in fear that we might get backcapped as soon as we close the client... Having less outposts that are faster to cap is also appreciated, and though the fort capping seems a little too fast we might just need to catch up a bit with the new meta! Double siege on Saturday was also a nice touch.

:^)

Did some 1v1's with some of the Winterblades guys to see how bad the 3m melee is. It's pretty bad. With lag and any amount of desync it makes hitting someone running away very difficult. I've got video footage of my crosshair saying 3m yet still whiffing attacks on players running away from me.

In any sort of kiting situation it's just frustrating and I've got fairly decent ping living in Virginia.

New siege times are annoying, i find and probably anyone with a family will probably also find that having a siege in the middle of the day on a Saturday is absurd, its just to hard to find the time to attend.

the new siege times are dumb. Oh look got this game I really like to play but there is nothing to do every other day .this change is poorly made socks

Siege everyday was too much, but I do think double siege saturday doesn't make much sense.

Rather it be one siege saturday about the middle of the two times and more fort openings during sunday.

New siege schedule is great.
Double siege is on Saturday is a bit weird, but it could be cool. Maybe in campaigns with more than 3 keeps it'd work better, by staggering vulnerability. Hell, even with just 4, having two open at a time, would work.
There's more at stake, now that nightly sieges aren't a thing. So when I can finally make it to siege on a weekend, I know I won't be standing around waiting for nothing to happen, like in previous campaigns.

231e101d88.jpg

I had suggestions in other feedback thread but heres an even easier one.

Cap Rank at 4 or 5 in God's Reach and change Min Level to 10 if you insist on keeping min level.

Also lower beachhead resources in campaigns to 5 or below or non existent.

Minimal work needed to accomplish this to keep you focused on other priorities but still would help current situation

A loot all option would be nice as well as when the loot window opens it does not also open the inventory menu (which takes up 2/3 of the screen i might add).  Just the loot window is enough cause having both open at same time is obstructive to what we can see in game.  This is the only game i know of where the inventory window opens up with the loot window.