Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 LIVE Bug Reports for 8/9/2019

5.100 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to The Feedback Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Before this patch my FPS in the temple was about 15 and really stiff and laggy. Now when I move at the temple it stays higher than 35, witch is very nice.
However when I am in a different training world, it drops to 10 and cant get any higher than that.

1 hour ago, KatzeWeiss said:

Reposting this report since this made it to live, this is a pretty big problem. @ACE_FancyHats

Here's an example from Wilbur on EU:

unknown.png?width=770&height=406

There is no way anyone is going to be able to tell which group's druid placed any of those orbs.

Thanks! I'm on the case.

Posted (edited)

Druid 3rd orb now pauses 1 second after you finish casting it to animate.  I really struggle to understand how this consistent brokenness is 1) possible and 2) acceptable.  Just doesn't compute.

Edited by Ble

Racial granted items still drop off on death. (horseshoes, half-elf 2nd necklace, guineacean 3rd ring)

This has been reported forever.

Hand of Glory and Fashion Statement did NOT have this issue. Could possibly see difference in coding for racials and the now deprecated minors.

When I log in to campaign or gods reach my FPS is capped at 10 and my play experience is very jerky, with it take a second or two for the game to respond to my commands sometimes.

I have opened up windows task manager and I can see that the memory keeps increasing. The first time it got to 99% before I rebooted, now it's 96% and climbing, but the controls are too unresponsive and jerky for me to play properly so calling it quits for now.

I will email you my logs.

Posted (edited)

why do vessel bugs always plague me.....sigh.

cant put any more points into it past 250. logged in and out couple times

unknown.png

and if i put the DEX gear i have on it still adds points past the 250. 

unknown.png

Upfate: After logging in and out several more times and going through a few zones I was able to put points in again.

Edited by oneply

Posted (edited)

The visual effects for Druid Coalesce orbs are persisting through both being picked up and being Blighted... This results in a bunch of non-orbs all over the place that, asides from taking up visual space, are very confusing for people playing with a Druid. They also seem to (sometimes) be visible out of group (and possibly faction too), but that's already been reported IIRC.

Excellent example from Galvia, you can see them start to slowly fill the room:

Edited by Xarrayne

:^)

Forgot to screenshot sorry,
          It seems that copy pasting a message from google translate into the chat bar messes up the alignment of the chat box and hid the most recently posted line of the convo. beneath the text area.

• Root effect still locks your character's attacks to the direction they were facing during the duration.  If you turn to aim at another enemy, all the attacks will miss until the root wears off.
  • Npc attacks still land on you even when the attackers miss or are out of range.  Especially noticeable with cc's attached to leaps and charges.
  • It's been suggested before, but I'd like to see the buy item confirmation and destroy item windows work with the "Y" hotkey.  It would make for a nice QoL change.
  • World bank export function could really use a "select all" button.  Selecting individual items with the check box is a little too pixel perfect; it would feel a lot better if the dead zone around them was reduced/removed.  The confirmation pop up for exporting items draws behind the world bank pane on the right.
  • Guinecean pov/camera/reticle position is really in need of an adjustment.  It was far better before 5.3's race/class split, and I'd either like to see it changed to something similar or the ability for players to adjust it themselves.  Reference below - note the amount of wasted space between the character and the action bar after the 5.3 change (which persists to today):

efHILsI.jpg
    qmu9lL9.jpg

The UI bugs out every now and then preventing me from looting npc's, eating food, or logging out or quiting the game. I am not sure exactly how it happens but I did have my profession window open to change from combat to crafting basics, and traveling through a portal after closing the profession window. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I'm having the same fps issue as reported by others. It is fine in the temple but I can't do much else. This became an issue yesterday. It was working fine before that. 

I found that splitting items (shft+R click) at the bottom of my inventory created the split box half off the screen. I was unable to click any options. Escaping out of the inventory window left the split items box there. I logged out of the character and it persisted. I had to quit and load back in to get rid of it. Didn't think to grab a screen shot of it.