Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lord_magnus

Disciplines for higher vessels

Howdy folks

This is just a suggestion, not a complaint.

I understand that it should be more difficult to get disciplines for blue and up vessels, however it would be great if a vessel could use the disciplines one tier down (i.e. a purple vessel using blue disciplines).

This would still keep a time sink involved, but let players with these vessels get into the fight sooner.

Again, just a suggestion. Obviously we would still work towards better disciplines. Just help ease the time sink a little bit.

If your farming R10 mobs in the campaign world you get minor disapline very quickly like 5 off a chief between green to Purple possibly legendary since ive seen legendary body parts.

I havant realy killed the ancient animals which drop the souls yet though but you probaly get 3-4 of them aswell a kill.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

The R7 ancients are dropping 4 souls and a bunch of essences. My question is: do the souls only refine to blue, or by using purple blood in the sigil required, can they refine to epic?

I *believe* crafted runes always roll blue, regardless of what quality materials are used.  It's a shame they didn't use the already existing crafting system to determine final quality for these (could even have souls themselves in multiple qualities). 

Then again, what we have in-game currently is a placeholder until Thralls are properly implemented, so hopefully the whole thing will get re-worked when they're finished.

2 hours ago, Hyriol said:

*believe* crafted runes always roll blue, regardless of what quality materials are used

Correct, crafting souls into a combat or harvest disc will always yield a blue disc. You can then take 5 of those to make an epic, and 5 of those for legendary.

No skills are required, and experimentation is irrelevant. You can fail every assembly for every sub component and the final combne and still get exactly what you're looking for.

Or you can use gold to buy 25/125/625 of the common discs from a vendor and merge those into blue/purple/orange respectively.