Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
boogis

Russian Situation

Hi guys. Im russian person but i live in australia. and we have such a nonsense situation. You have given all rights for russian localization to Innova company so for me as for russian speaker to be able to play in my own language i have to buy this game from them, but the stupidest thing is that they wont accept paypal or international mastercard they only accept russian way of payment. atm you have common servers i guess, but in a future ive heard that you also gonna make russian servers only and only for russians, this is nonsense cos im not able to buy this service. So this make russian people feel like being treated like sort of aliens who can do anything they want on their stupid planet but we are humans will play with our fella humans here on earth. russia isnt a north korea we are part of civil world so why you separate us? besides there are many russians from other countries who wants to play in their own language and they cant, unless they litiraly located on russian territory and posses QIWI or WEBMONEY stuff. 

Why dont you deal with it like in all regular MMO like WOW or TESO? where you can be a part of russian community with localisation and still pay by paypal or russian mastercard? and where you can choose your servers. and if you dont wanna bother with localisation, which is trange, you can open an oportunity for mods or private localization, cos as i understand you not planning to have heaps of quests right like in TESO, but TESO is being translated by people of russia, by  private individuals, and they dont get paid. what you did is you ve given all rights to Innova, like you have sold russian community to them and now as you see they do whatever they want, not letting me play in russian language. 

UPDATE: i was able to change to russian even tho i bought an american pack, but before i do that it told me that i can only have eng fra ger spa but not rus, you should provide rus in a first plase so russians from overseas dont get confused. 

welcome to injustice 😃

btw better to play with NA players. they have much more playerbase.

ps. проще найти кого-то из России, чтобы тебе провести операцию по оплате. здесь тебе не помогут

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

we shouldnt justify injustice. we should work towards unity not separation. now we say - this is your russian sandbox kid play with your own kind. lets unite 😁

@boogiee The problem is that price for Russians is about 3 times lower than for EU/NA (for obvious economical reasons and service level). And people who payed different money can't play together.

So it is not ACE problem, it is problem of Russian economy... So as a part of the deal with early backers, ACE allowed Russians, who bought NA/EU client, to play on both EU/NA and RU. That offer has expired now and you can't get it anymore. But may be they can change their mind to allow all Russians who buy NA/EU client (3 times more expensive) to play RU server any time. I advice you to send them a letter to support@crowfall.com with such proposal .

P.S. I am Russian early backer.

im agree with you. if i paid in full so why i cant play on ru servers with russians. besides we have such games as TESO where russians also paid 3 times less then i did but we still play together. 

i have sent support this topics link already. cos this has to be heard. we  r russians we r not aliens )))

It is a common practice for MMO companies to look for support and service in regions outside of their home territories.  This is because it is often difficult, complicated and prohibitively expensive to start a local company to accomplish servicing a regional market.   Speaking to Russia/CIS specifically many different MMO's are made available locally by Russian-based companies such as Innova, 101xp, gamenet, mail.ru and several others.

As part of these deals, the company licensing the MMO normally gets the exclusive rights to benefit economically from that arrangement within their territory.  They in turn agree to promote, host and service the MMO within the territory.  When done well, the customers and both parties all benefit.

In our case, AWS, which runs our servers is not available in Russia, and our action combat gameplay is much better with the lower latency that local servers provides.  Also the market pricing differential is substantial.  We believed a local company would make Crowfall more successful than we would on our own without help.  Licensing fees from the partnership also contributed to the overall development of the game.

Today new Russian backers are logging in through 4game and are playing on the EU servers in pre-alpha testing, while we work with Innova to bring up local Russian servers.  We expect this to happen during Alpha testing.

Our game is unusual in the MMO world in that we've been doing open testing throughout development cycle unlike most games that launch in their home market and only then start the process to moving to regions outside their home market by going to local beta testing with a game that was complete.

Last but certainly not least, we've been impressed with our partners at Innova as we've worked with them over the last year+, and we're confident they will do their best to help Crowfall be successful in the Russia/CIS region.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Posted (edited)

hope dies last. that what foreigh companies always think. they simply sell their project to local companies and do not care what is gonna happen on other end. But what is really happening on our end is that localizer company is ruins the game. Ask any russian gamer what they think of those russian companies you just mantioned. espetially mail.ru group. They ruins games. Games like WOW, Albion Online and so on did their own localisation and they succeed. Even TESO succeed while localization been done via private mod (addon). Im not teaching you do buiseness but ask any russian gamer and everyone will tell you that you better do your own localisation and your own servers, thats it. 

but my point here was that i wanted to have russian langugae while im playing on euro servers, that it, and it end up working good so i have no complains, while i do have complain for russian servers which i cannot have access to as being on amercian pack. but this only in case of very high online on russian servers. in case of low online on ru servers which is most likely scenario, i do not care for that cos i do want to play with russian people if there are many of them, if server will have 100 players i then prefure play on crowded eu server.

still situation is not good as im a foregner russian who want to have a choice either play on russian server with russians or on eu server. now you forbid me this. many of good projects do not have such separations even tho they charge ruskiys local price.  

Edited by boogis

Just to clarify

All the 4g_ players are going to be migrated to Innova servers when they launch them?

And there wont be a way for EU NA players to access those servers/guild or interact in any way with 4g_ players?

Or is it going to be like now I can choose weather to play on NA or EU?

N99AWm7.png

4 hours ago, SA1T said:

Just to clarify

All the 4g_ players are going to be migrated to Innova servers when they launch them?

And there wont be a way for EU NA players to access those servers/guild or interact in any way with 4g_ players?

Or is it going to be like now I can choose weather to play on NA or EU?

all 4g_ will be linked with only with russian servers. they also lose access to NA/EU soon (after alpha or beta I dunno). ATM there is no RU servers available.

same for EU/NA players since RU servers and service will be separated. sad but truth.

early ru bakers get email with code which allow em to activate Crowfall package on innova servers.

this is no ok coz on start there will be for sure alot of RU and CIS players so EU will lose decent competitors.

Discord makkon#8550

yes people, thats what im talking about. they separate russians like they are some sort of north koreans. this is no good. listen, the idea of russians unite against the whole world is pricesless. this is one of the reasone to unite, and many other games proved it. i never seen russians say - this guild is only for russians, i ve seen many other nationalities in russian guilds in other games, and this not a point,  but in general that what make us unite - language, and innova stolen that from us cos now we MUST play russian against russian. and also foraign russians cannot play with other russians who are live in actual russia. i only can find some russian in america and play with them, which is pritty rare. 

what is this bloody tendency? separation? i thought we supposed to unite people not separate, or its all politics? well, not all russians support Putins regime, and recent events proved it. why you acting  like that i dont undersatnd?

BRING BACK  COMMON SERVERS FOR EVERYONE.

you know what they did on 4game forum with my thread? first there was some provocator who started insalting me telling me that im a pro-western brainwashed sort of zombie i dont understand how things work in russia and american politics did all that to russia sort of things. (political hogwash) well fine, i long waited for modarators to interfier. no modarators whatsoever. so i had to choose either i wanted to accept all poorly made socks towards myself or respond. so i did, and as soon as i did modarator appeard and deleted everything and closed the thread. that how they deal with problems in russia, just shut them up. here i at least can speak up. you can close this thread here too if its company and people dessition then i dont care, maybe russians deserved it. i just feel pitty for those who disagree with such nonsense situation. 

On 8/13/2019 at 1:46 AM, makkon said:

this is no ok coz on start there will be for sure alot of RU and CIS players so EU will lose decent competitors.

that was my only point, we gonna lose a lots of fun

Taking away the 4G players would be a bad mistake for the EU server, this game just isn't popular enough in the EU. 

On 8/12/2019 at 4:54 PM, boogis said:

what is this bloody tendency? separation? i thought we supposed to unite people not separate, or its all politics? well, not all russians support Putins regime, and recent events proved it. why you acting  like that i dont undersatnd?

It takes a long time to change bias. Sadly, many people have never been around the world to see firsthand, so their bias is formed by other people and the media. Eventually people will find out that the vast majority of people are the same, no matter the race, nationality or religion(excluding fanatics). Unfortunately our collective governments are in shambles and full of crooks, liars and thugs which have a vested interest in causing conflict and controversy so they focus attention away from their activities. Be patient, the internet has united people like nothing else in history. 

9 hours ago, Fefner said:

Taking away the 4G players would be a bad mistake for the EU server, this game just isn't popular enough in the EU. 

you totaly right. but from what im obsurving the situation is absurd. the more popular game is the more it goes towards unity. but less popular, lazy games working with localizers, same as ashes of creation did with mail.ru and all russian community start swearing. im an owner of large social group of AOC and all people told me that they hated mail.ru and russian localizers in general. i notices that crowfall devs sort of compit with AOC but they did the same mistake as iterpids. all my subscribers told me that they dont care for AOC anymore as it been sold to mail.ru. 

2 hours ago, mystafyi said:

It takes a long time to change bias. Sadly, many people have never been around the world to see firsthand, so their bias is formed by other people and the media. Eventually people will find out that the vast majority of people are the same, no matter the race, nationality or religion(excluding fanatics). Unfortunately our collective governments are in shambles and full of crooks, liars and thugs which have a vested interest in causing conflict and controversy so they focus attention away from their activities. Be patient, the internet has united people like nothing else in history.

mystafyi yeah mate you r right, but thats what governments always did, government naturaly are facists (in terms of uniting only its own kind) but buisness is always been international. and games are private buisness, yet they try to separate us. i dont understand that. 

Posted (edited)

JABYlDG.png 

i wasnt looking on purpose but exidently watched some youtube video and thats what ppl tell about russian localizers, brefly all posts say they r crap

Edited by boogis

it is not exactly (since EU has also local publisher - Travian) but I think they can play on NA. so EU issue isnt issue. only ping and time is an issue.

publishing project in  other countries is a big deal. there are alot of problems, laws, specifics and such. so I think for 1-2 year after soft launch ruCF will cutted of other community. until devs get exp and $$ to publish itself.

and there is not ways to "fix it"

Discord makkon#8550

Posted (edited)

yeah this make sence. but they could do the way teso did. there was no ru localization but gamers themself translated the game. and that game had a lots to translate actually not comparing to CF

they should know better cos today for russians ru localizers means crap game. they just killed game for russian people, i hope russians still can play on eu server evoiding innova.

Edited by boogis