Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vunak

[NA][ORDER] - ELDRITCH | is now recruiting!

Posted (edited)

Guild_Information_CF_wip.png

Use this link for access to the discord, the one in the image is broken, I will update the image later!

https://discord.gg/ybuXmcy

If you are looking to join the guild, when you join the discord server reach out to our Community Manager to be invited to the guild. If you just request to join the guild on the Crowfall website without reaching out, it will expire!

Edited by Vunak

Awesome guild to be a part of! We're really looking for people who want that community vibe back in their MMO gaming - If you're interested in having a bunch of people on Discord who all have your back - if you want to be part of something and help build a community, if you want to laugh more than you thought was possible - then please register your interested and join the Discord - we'll run a recruitment process with you and see if you fit with us!

Really looking forward to meeting some new people.

Posted (edited)

I am interested! This will be Order focused next campaign right?  I have a lvl 30 pure support crusader and am leveling a pvp pit fighter front line brawler right now.  Looks like the Discord invite is still expired.

Edited by Shryke

1 minute ago, Shryke said:

I am interested! This will be Order focused next campaign right?  I have a lvl 30 pure support crusader and am leveling a pvp pit fighter front line brawler right now.  

Yes. We are going Order faction next campaign. We want to get all the fights we possibly can so Order is the way to go. 

Such a great place to be. Leaders are welcoming, informative with a true willingness to help. Good humor is a bonus and these folks have it in spades. You want fights? Then come join us for some fun, while we level the playing field and get our house in Order! ;)

First night on Order was a ton of fun. We wanted fights and they were delivered. We have an uphill fight ahead of us, but we are up to the task. We are still recruiting so if you are interested drop us a line

Just letting everyone know we are still recruiting for Crowfall. If you are interested in joining. Hop into our discord. It will give you access to the Interview text channel if you have any questions you can hop in and ask them there. 

On 9/2/2019 at 9:27 PM, Hitsaus said:

Count me in.

Hitsaus. Sorry for the late reply. If you are still interested in joining hit us up on our discord if you haven't and we can have a talk!

5 hours ago, Vunak said:

Hitsaus. Sorry for the late reply. If you are still interested in joining hit us up on our discord if you haven't and we can have a talk!

So be it.

I would be interested in joining as I have just backed and need quite a bit of help with training and such. Should I just hop on discord later this evening and try to reach out that way?

Be Player Three.  Be Order.  Be Eldritch.  Be wondering wtf bizarre reference I'm making in Discord this time as I make only myself laugh over voice chat.  Be a part Crowfall history and join us for the experience of your lifetime an experience.

On 9/25/2019 at 7:52 PM, TowB said:

You guys should stop messing around and come to chaos. 

Not sure. Seems like Order has more of an active player base than Chaos does currently - at least in terms of participating in PvP (which is what we like). I mean I have more personal kills than the entire HaX guild put together. But I appreciate the offer. I think we are situated pretty well on Order though. 

Edited by Vunak