Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kachoo

chat and inventory and ninja looters

I think a useful new item would be a "local" chat for people just talking among themselves. Other than whispers, any chat is always ZONE WIDE . Why is this? Just to say hello to someone is broadcast zone wide, it seems a bit much. Also WHY WHY WHY does the inventory window open on virtually EVERY keystroke when doing things other than fighting ? It's annoying to say the least ! Ninja looters have only to stand beside you and are able to loot your kills,and believe me they are doing it,  I don't know if they are able to ninja loot items from mining etc etc ! And regarding looting, a "loot all" option would be useful.

Kachoo as of right now when your mining you and your party are the only one who can see the items drop. 
It used to be that players could loot the drops and would specially in stealth. So you don't have to worry about that.

On 8/13/2019 at 8:08 AM, PopeUrban said:

Unpopular opinion, but I'd really like overhead text or chat bubbles for /say.

I really liked that in UO and SWG - when I asked a very long time ago for the Q&A the answer was "no". 😭

tiPrpwh.png

On 8/11/2019 at 9:35 PM, Kachoo said:

I think a useful new item would be a "local" chat for people just talking among themselves. Other than whispers, any chat is always ZONE WIDE . Why is this? Just to say hello to someone is broadcast zone wide, it seems a bit much. Also WHY WHY WHY does the inventory window open on virtually EVERY keystroke when doing things other than fighting ? It's annoying to say the least ! Ninja looters have only to stand beside you and are able to loot your kills,and believe me they are doing it,  I don't know if they are able to ninja loot items from mining etc etc ! And regarding looting, a "loot all" option would be useful.

Never a loot all button, this is a PvP game... well it's supposed to be

3 hours ago, Leftnut said:

Completely agree, back in the good Darkfall days you would have shaking hands and a high heart beat while looting. Missclicking all the time.. Wondering if more enemies will show up to come hunt for you. Looting shouldn't be done in one click.

On 8/15/2019 at 1:39 AM, Leftnut said:

It ISN'T in the PVE areas btw. 

Sign in to follow this