Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CretinActual

Druid Primary Fire Doing No Damage

Hello, 

I was recently leveling up a druid and discovered that occasionally my primary attack would do no damage and be treated as a miss. Mana would be expended but no damage would be done. I had my crosshairs aligned on the target and held down the attack, but it was treated as though I was shooting at the air. 

Additionally if you tap the primary fire the druid character will perform the animation for attack, mana will be expended, and no damage will be inflicted. 

Yeah the Druid Spark (primary attack) does seem to be a little slow on the uptake when first attacking a new target... There's also not much of an indication that you're connecting with a target when they have a shield, but at least if you do lock on it'll keep damaging that target no matter what they hide behind; that's the silver lining :lol:  

BTW this would be much better posted in the most recent thread in this section: https://community.crowfall.com/forum/168-pre-alpha-5100-playtest-bug-reports/

That part of the forums is where the devs check the most for reports on bugs, so if you want to make sure they see it then that's the place to go. If you're on the Test client you'll wanna go to make sure you post in the "Test" subsection.

:^)

Sign in to follow this