Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vunak

Gods Reach and Hindering PvP

Posted (edited)

Currently GR is taking to much of peoples time. To many people are staying on GR and farming materials safely. 

I would propose that GR is strictly limited to Common quality materials. Remove Kings/Captains and Motherloads from Gods Reach as well. And remove the ability for war tribes on the Gods Reach server to drop anything higher than common. The point is to let it be a introduction to the game, not a place for people to get swole. Everyone should be being pushed onto the Campaign worlds and be on the campaign worlds to stay. 

Side note. Remove the ability to bank where ever you are on the Campaign. Only inside Forts, Keeps and the Temple. 

Edited by Vunak

I reckon Green items should be max drop no matter the rank of the mobs, if it normal drops blue say t8 mob or resource it drops green counterparts instead. Allows noobies to feel there out of basic gear cause there a colour to it.

There suppose to, they can do it but they felt the power is too much in the wolf hand atm so they didnt do it to allow the sheep to farm but tbh with r10 resources everywhere in campaign now it be realy hard for the wolfs to even find the sheep so i think if the CW gonna be R8+ resources all over then it should be fine, they make more successful harvesting trips than unsuccessful.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

When God's Reach was first announced they said it would be limited to White resources. I honestly think that is what it should be. Not even Greens.

Go to the Campaigns for resources. That is what this game is about. The Crows descend on the dying worlds to scavenge them before they are consumed by the Hunger.

IhhQKY6.gif

GR should drop white only gear, runes. And provide only white items. Without bosses. Only up to R5 max nodes inside spawns

That's all

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

Completely agree that GR should only give common resources, I don't see a reason to remove bosses like some mentioned here. Give new players a touch of what they can expect in the new campaign but just don't make it drop anything above common ( maybe some higher grade artifact scrolls ). As for the side note in the original topic, I hope they implement that fast yes!

Agreed, this has been a concern for me and has kept me from playing for some time now.

Wearily do I sleep eternity away.

Without fear or haste, on bedding made of solitude and silence.

God's reach will be more limited in the future. The high rank stuff exists now because they don't currently have the ability to separate high rank resources and high rank mobs. The high rank mobs are needed so players can level to 30 in GR. Once they can separate those things, you'll see lower rank resources in GR.

They are also making changes to imports and exports to be able to exclude the gear you are wearing. This will help to get people to craft in the campaigns instead of GR. I have a lot of crafting characters and they each have their own set of crafting gear. Right now it isn't feasible to import and export all of that gear, so I do all of my crafting in GR worlds.

Sign in to follow this