Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ACE_FancyHats

5.100 Snap Test Feedback Reports for 8/15/19 and 8/16/19

5.100 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to The Bug Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

After trying it out all Arkon, the 3m melee range feels REALLY awful. If someone is in survival tray they can walk away from a champion after only one basic attack from point blank range and out of attack range. Not to mention, all of the animations and models reach further than the actual attack range - this is especially amplified on champions and Half-Giants. Being able to so easily evade without using movement abilities is quite bad - your damage takes a huge dip if the attacker simply walks away from you. 

I believe melee definitely needed the nerf they got, and maybe if interp gets reduced via better servers this problem will be reduced, but I feel that 4m or 5m range is likely this games sweet spot. Considering many of the point blank AOE abilities hit that far today, it makes sense that basic attacks should reach further as well.

I've also noticed issues with targeting small races (like guinea) when they are right beside you when playing larger races. It's cool that the rats can dance between my centaur legs but that's probably not a good game mechanic.

Also hugely not a fan of the 3m range.  It's hard enough staying connected with ranged the way you guys have infinite self cleanse somehow worked into the game and near chainable movement/escape abilities.  3m felt like I had to pretty much be right next to them.  It was also very easy to wiggle out of pretty much 100% melee dmg while playing my druid healer.  No need to heal self, just alternate the A and D keys and no melee can touch me.

As much as I don't want to buff Galvia he's right. I literally just walked away from him and took no damage. Neck breaker is basically just a self stun now in small scale PvP.

The Gods Reach map is still the same, and we have another level 20 locked campaign

1. Rank 8 resources being available in Gods Reach is antithetical to the purpose of Gods Reach. Someone shouldn't be able to safely farm quality materials in Gods Reach.
  2. Crafted vessels shouldn't be affected by the level 20 limitation. It is a bad experience to have to export a vessel in the middle of a campaign to then level that vessel in Gods Reach extremely safely and mostly without your guild. This is exasperated by higher quality mobs. I'm not a new player and I don't want to hang out on Newbie Island every time I progress my vessel.

The crafted vessel limitation wouldn't be so bad if it didn't eat one of my precious exports.
Edited by galvia

I love the option that you can decide if you want movement to close your inventory or not. But the fact that I can't move the map around or interact with it while auto running feels bad.

So my choice is either have inventory close when moving but can't interact with the map while moving.

Or be able to interact with the map while auto running but it won't close my inventory when moving.

I would like if these were separate settings so I can have map be intractable while auto moving and have the inventory close when moving.