Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SmokeTrail

In game Wood Elf Male VS Concept

The concept art for the wood elf male druid was bad ass. He was buff, savage, and looked like he lived his whole life roughing it in the forest. Then we finally get to make male wood elves and they are just high elves with different faces. They look far too frail and bookish. This makes me sad. Please give us savage bad ass wood elf males! The females look cool and like they belong in the woods. The males look like they belong in the library, or a hipster coffee shop.

I made a post about this a long time ago. What's done is done unfortunately. No idea why they chose the current cookie cutter design compared to the  much more unique original concept.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

2 hours ago, ZombieGandhi said:

Sounds like you're looking for a Minotaur. I cannot recommend them enough. 

Reported for Minotaur propaganda. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

On 8/14/2019 at 1:08 PM, oneply said:

It’s is “pre alpha”, lots of art work and skins left to do. Very possible they are just copy/pasting for the mean time. 

No we asked Todd and Greco about this. They deliberately decided to change that design permanently.

PopeSigGIF.gif

43 minutes ago, PopeUrban said:

No we asked Todd and Greco about this. They deliberately decided to change that design permanently.

12 minutes ago, oneply said:

Weaksauce

For them is was a cost of money and having one elf rig for the elf races saved them money and time.  

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

1 hour ago, mandalore said:

For them is was a cost of money and having one elf rig for the elf races saved them money and time.  

I would give up the entire frostweaver class for a wood elf male that doesn't make me want to vomit with an eldarin accent every time I think about playing one because of their ridiculously generic design.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Every time some Chad mino kills a soy boy wood elf he gets another bicep.  

@ZombieGandhi is 99% biceps 

wiDfyPp.png

5 hours ago, PopeUrban said:

I would give up the entire frostweaver class for a wood elf male that doesn't make me want to vomit with an eldarin accent every time I think about playing one because of their ridiculously generic design.

I was hoping for something more along this line.

b.jpg

16 minutes ago, ZombieGandhi said:

You flatter me with your honesty. 

I rounded down.  

wiDfyPp.png